Chapter Eighteen: Blank

Adam felt something twist and grow in his head. It sure did hurt.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He smashed his hands against his ears. Adam then fell to the ground, muttering about Alesa. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" He rocked back in forth, shouting that over and over.

Everyone backed away, except for Max. He walked over to Adam, with new found courage.

"Adam.....please calm down." Max said quietly, which was unlike him. He placed a pale hand on Adam's shaking shoulder. Adam stopped and opened his eyes.

They were golden yellow, with sparks emitting of his eyes. Adam stood up and turned to his friends, with a smirk on his face.

"Well if it isn't Max. I thought you hated me." Adam said, looking him over.

"I-I was concerned. S-Sorry for trying to help...."

"Nevermind that. But do you hate me Max?" Adam asked.

"No. Only when you pi** me off though, that's pretty aggravating." Max breathed.

"Then will this?" Adam grabbed Max's arm and squeezed it, his hands placing a burn on the ginger's pale skin.

Max screamed in pain, falling to his knees.

"Adam, what's wro-" Jess started.

"SHUT THE FU** UP! I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY!" Adam roared. Jess leaned against Shelby, tears in her eyes.

Shelby patted the raven-haired woman on the back, letting her cry.

Max achieved freedom by saying one thing he shouldn't of.

"HOW ABOUT YOU JUMP INTO A LAKE, YOU SALTY PIECE OF HORSE SH**!"

Adam let go of him in shock. "WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. SAY?" He snarled at Max, who's expression didn't change.

"YOU ARE A SALTY PIECE OF HORSE SH** MOTHERF***ER!" Max yelled, his rage overcoming his common sense. "YOU MADE JESS CRY!"

"Well, you're one to talk." Adam grinned, grabbing Max by his throat.

"Now who's a little piece of sh**?"