Chapter Ten: The Crafted

Adam was staring open-mouthed at a grinning Ty. Mitch, Jerome, Jason.....just all of them. And here to be exact. In. His. Freaking. Living. Room!

"Guess you're surprised Adam. We aren't the only ones here you know." Ty said matter-of-factly. "Okward, Red, Jess and more with the Bahm dudes." The brown-eyed man looked at Adam, who was near tears.

"A-Adam?" Ty's eyes went wide as Adam suddenly hugged the other male tightly.

"THEY TOOK THEM FROM ME!" Adam yelled, sobbing into Ty's shoulder. He shook with each sob, attracting the attention of the other YouTubers.

Max's expression softened at he watched Adam fall apart on Ty. He decided he'd tell them, since Adam looked too upset.

"W-We," Max choked. "We've lost Jin and Ross. They were kidnapped by a group.....as for everyone else there, they're dead. Barney, Tim....everyone." The ginger hung his head, now feeling Adam's pain.

Cory and Nick sat on Adam's couch, nodding as Team Crafted looked over at them. It was true then, they needed to find Jin and Ross.

<Elsewhere>
Jin sighed heavily, pushing some of his silver hair out of his face. He glanced at his shredded jacket beneath him and blinked back tears. It was the only thing reminding him of Adam and everyone else.

The purple color was faded and the white cuffs at the end of the sleeves were ripped clean off. The zipper was snapped off halfway and the collar was covered in burns. Not that the entire jacket was like that too.

Jin winced as his handcuffs dung into his pale wrists. Ross was motionless beside him, all because the younger couldn't finish one of these stupid tests.

The Asian stared at the unconscious brunette, wishing he could leave. The other Ross beat the living h*** out of the both of them, as they were shirtless while also being black and blue.

But Jin had the worst part. Dried blood caked his burnt face. It also had hardened against his scalp and chest, leaving what looked like giant rashes (which they weren't). His left arm was broken in too many places to count, but the medic, Suzy had patched him up, much to the beater's -Arin's- complaints.

A groan escaped the young male across from Jin as he noticed Ross was awake.

"Aw man.....they got my leg....." As Jin looked down for the first time, he almost let out a scream.

All of Ross' right leg was gone. All was left was a stump where his waist was. Surely, that's one of the other reasons he was passed out. It was even more disturbing as he noticed that the wound had started bleeding again.

"Oh no......J.....Jin....." Ross croaked.

Their metal door smaller open as he saw Suzy with a cart rush in. Barry was behind her, with a ring of keys in his hand.

"Time to move, Jin." Barry purred, unlocking Jin's cuffs.

Before Jin could make any movement, a foam bat was swung at his face.

WHAM!