Chapter Eleven: Danger

Nate closed his eyes, laying by Mat. The other male had just had fallen asleep against some of the SUV's scrap.

Then, a shrill shriek escaped from the brunette's mouth. The three other men shot awake and stared at Mat.

"NATE!" He yelled, before rubbing his eyes. Looking at the other male, he sighed. "Oh...."

Nate turned his head and faced Mat. "Are you okay?" The ebony asked, concerned.

Mat hung his head. "I saw you. We were leaving in the morning but was cornered by a gang. You stood out to protect us, but the leader held his gun out. T-Then..." Mat sniffed. "He....He..."

"Don't worry yourself Mat, I'll be fine. You just get some rest, ok?" Nate comforted as Mark and Sean soon fell asleep. Mat then rested his head on Nate's shoulder, sleeping silently.

Nate sighed, looking at Mat once more. He swore saw some green gleam behind the theorists eyes. Shaking his head, he then succumbed to his tiredness.

<Morning>
Sun rose over the horizon, shining and waking the ebony below. "Ugh...." Nate rubbed his brown eyes and put his glasses on.

"M-Morgan?" He said instinctively. Then his vision cleared. "Crud....we're still here...." Nate sighed and got up, stretching his back out.

"H-Hey Nate...."

<Elsewhere>
Arin grinned madly as a man's scream filled the lab. He loved hearing the newbies shriek like that.

"Hey Arin? The big man wants to see you." A female said. It was Suzy, their Medic.

"Which one?" Arin asked, cocking his head.

"SC." Suzy stuttered. SC was the leader of this organization, which was TFU.

"Fine. See you Suzy. Hope him or Hawk don't kill me on the spot." Arin huffed, just before walking off.

Arin reached SC's office and entered. SC was looking through his wolf mask at a screen, pointing every so often to another man, this time with a fox mask.

"Sir? I was sent here?" Arin called. SC waved Fox Man out and looked over Arin.

"We've got some info for you." SC said simply, waving over the brunette.

"What is it Sir?" Arin asked, looking at the screen SC was gesturing to.

It was a camera view of four males. Each of them had a different hair color, with it being red, green, ebony and light brown. He noticed all had the PG vaccine, since one was using their powers.

SC turned to Arin. "This," He pointed to the light brown haired man. "is the man you'll be testing on. We are sending in Squad SF to get him. The others are expendable, so if they do get here, lethal experimentation is accessible for those three."

"Alright sir, when is Squad SF getting there?" Arin asked politely.

"About half an hour. Good thing the PG vaccine had tracking in it." SC thanked as he turned his attention to Arin. "You may leave now."

"Thank you sir."

"Good luck on Purple down there, heard he's a fighter."

"Nothing Barry or Ross can't break."

"Good."