Chapter Fourteen: Visitor

Jin felt a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry." The woman said from behind her mask. "We're going somewhere safe. Billy can help you when we get back. He's really good."

Jin nodded. He was really nervous. Shaking, his hair fell over his face. The Asian went to fix it, only to remember he had nothing to brush it away but his breath. He blew softly, brushing it away from his face. "This sucks." He muttered.

<On The Other Side Of The Base>
Ross limped along. He had a crutch under his arm, trying to get to their destination.

"Frye, please tell us how lone we have." The man known as Homeless said. He had a black mask and a red and yellow Rubik's cube over the front. The woman known as Frye had a green mask with a crowbar pattern on each side. Both of them had the same symbol under their right ear. A golden V on a yellow triangle set on a blue square. They pressed their fingers to it to talk to the others. He only knew one other name, Immortal. The last one was the leader, but Ross didn't know his name.

"Mr. Owner? We are here." A large plane was in front of them, well, four of them. All were in the colors of their masks. "Frye has a extra seat for you and your friend, so head on with her."

Ross nodded and followed the female.

<Meanwhile>
Adam walked down the stairs, smelling bacon. Jess and Alesa were cooking, with Red reading a cookbook. He saw Ty and Jason on the couch listening to music, Max and Nick and with Mason and everyone else in a foam sword fight.

"HIYA!" Mitch yelled, swinging a sword at the YouTuber, who put his arm out to block it. Mitch chuckled. "Good reflexes. We'll need those."

"What do you mean Mitch?" Adam asked.

"We found the base. Better get training, 'cause we're storming it."