Chapter Seven: Save Them

Mark looked at Mat. He saw movement as Sean ran to Nate's aid, wanting the other in perfect health.

Luckily, the musician was stirring. But in the unfortunate side, had a killer headache.

Sean looked at Nate happily. "Glad you're awake, but we have something to deal with. Got any juice left in the jukebox of yours?" He joked, green flashing in his eyes for a moment.

Mark and Mat stared as the two helicopters opened miniguns on their underside. Mark saw a person press something, scratch that, two.

Nate's eyes widened as he saw the helicopter positions and where Mark and Mat were. "S-Sean? Turn around."

The Irishman did as told, seeing the small black rotating barrels of death. "Sh-" Sean was cut off as the copters opened fire.

A dark purple filter covered Nate's eyes as he sped toward the two YouTubers. Time seemed to slow, capturing the fear in their eyes and the bloodlust in the pilots.

"Noooooooooooooo!" He screamed, grabbing a broken plate off the SUV, covering Mat and Mark. Sean was already covered by the backside of the SUV, but Nate didn't notice that. He had one objective, save them.

And he did.

"NATE!" Mat yelled gleefully as the musician held a huge piece of scrap metal in front of them, shielding them from the spray of bullets.

Nate could still see the dark purple, but chose to ignore it, wanting his friends safety.

"Mark, hold this. I'll be right back." Nate said confidently.

"Where? You be killed! You got lucky with us!" Mark yelled. The musician just grinned, handing the metal to the other YouTuber carefully.

"Trust me." Nate said as he ran, feeling the flow of time stop once more for him.

He grabbed the Irishman's arm lightly, speeding around the other side of the flipped SUV. Nate stopped when he was under the protection of the sheet metal.

Mark looked at Nate in disbelief and the musician chuckled. "Told you." He said playfully.

Mat's light brown eyes widened. "S-Super speed. That's scientifically impossible! H-how?"

Nate shook his head, having no clue. "You're the theorist and smartest one here. You figure it out, knucklehead." He felt power surge through his arms as Mark passed the metal covering to him.

A gasp rung from Sean as he noticed the right arm of Nate matched the density and color of the metal. But the metal changed from a striking silver to a raven black, Nate's arm included.

"M-Metal manipulation? Th-That's......Nate, you're blowing my mind, which is hard." Mat said, surprised. "One thing bugs me though. Do we have powers too?"

"Guess that's up to us to find that out. But I have a theory." Mat knew by Nate's words that this was a different version of him.

"Sean." Nate said. "Stand up and stretch your arms out, palms facing down and fingers apart. Then thrust them foreword."

Sean gulped, doing as he was told. He then thrust his hands foreword, shooting these light green lightning bolts at the heli's.

The copters froze, all power lost. With his now keen eyes, he saw the crew of these were of a gang. All spotted a orange bandanna. They must of stolen these. Go figure.

Sean growled and slammed the copter into the ground, doing the motion with his hands.

Now they really had an edge.