Daddy Issues 2 // s.w

"Hey, Y/N!" Ben chimes as he opens the front door, pulling it open and throwing his arms around my shoulders. "Long time no see! How are you?"

"I've been better, how are you?" I ask as I lightly return his hug.

"I've been very good, actually, come in." He takes his arms off of my body and pulls me into the house, slamming the door behind him. "Are you here to see Sam? Because he's upstairs in his room."

I didn't expect him to be home. Holy crap. This is going to be harder than I thought it would.

I shake my head, "Actually, no, I'm here to talk to Mama Wilk." Ben looks a little bit confused but he just nods his head and smiles at me again.

"Well she's in the kitchen, go on in." He nods his head in the direction of the kitchen and shoves his hand in the pockets of his trousers.

"Thanks, Ben, it was good to see you again."

"You too, Y/N."

I smile kindly at my ex boyfriends older brother and start the small walk down the hallway and into the large kitchen. Lori has her back turned to me, slaving over the stove with her bright pink apron on.

"Hi Lori," I timidly say as I enter the kitchen. Lori drops the spoon she's using to mix something in a bowl and turns to face me. A bright smile overtakes her face and she advances towards me.

"I thought I heard you!" She grins, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck and sways my body from side to side. "How are you?"

"I've been better," I repeat with a sigh and wrap my arms around her. "And you?"

She gives me a squeeze before letting me go. "I'm very good, I've got all of the babies home so I'm doing a lot of cooking and slaving." She smiles and leans up against he counter. "What's up?"

"I, I found something out the other day and I needed to tell you before anyone else finds out and they tell you a different story." There's some serious troublemakers in Omaha and they really enjoy making certain people miserable.

Lori's loving eyes soften to anxious and confused stares. "What's wrong, honey? Are you sick?"

"I have been but that's not the actual reason." A baby causes morning sickness, and that's what made me get a test, as well as the weight gain. "I haven't even told my parents because well, you know how they overreact."

"What's going on, Y/N? Is it something to do with Sam?"

"Kinda... He's involved but he doesn't actually know." Lori furrows her eyebrows in confusion and crosses her arms over her chest. I nervously chew on my lip and toy with my fingers until I can randomly just through it out of my mouth. "I'm pregnant."

She freezes, just staring at me blankly. I nod my head slowly and look down at the floor. I should have expected something like this, I did just spring it on her out of the blue.

"Oh my God, what?" Emily quietly asks as she walks into the kitchen, her mouth open in shock. "Y/N, you're pregnant?" She quickly walks to stand next to her mom.

"Please don't tell anyone, Em!" I plead, clasping my hands together and holding them in front of my hands. "I don't want anyone else knowing!"

Emily nods her head and runs a hand through her long blonde her, pulling at the knots in between her fingers. "I promise I won't, just, what? How did it happen?"

"I was on the pill, but when I went to get a restock they didn't have any so I had to wait for them to order more in and I guess it happened during the period of not having a frequent sample."