Baby 3 // n.m

"And here we have the beautiful, but not so lovely Y/N, trying her hardest to breathe through her contractions and not punch me in the balls." The iPhone 6 is shoved right into my face and I feel the ball of anger forming in my stomach, mixing with the never-ending contractions.

"You got that damn right," I mutter through clenched teeth, glaring up at the newly blonde Sam. "If you try to sneak an action shot, I will murder your ass."

What an opportunity to up his Snapchat story and let the fans get a closer look into the boys personal lives. And my genitals. Sam laughs loudly, throwing his head back and clapping his hands.

"Yo, don't worry, I don't wanna see that ruined mess." Nate deadpans and stares at his friend.

"Dude, that's my baby mommas vagina you're talking about."

Nate was at the hospital before I was, I don't know how because he was on a flight back to Nebraska when I told him that I was going into labour and there was still another 20 minutes before he landed. But he's here. He's tired and rather emotional, due to the fact that he has not slept in nearly 50 hours.

"Well, I don't want to see your kid being pushed through her birth canal, too much blood for my liking." I've never, ever wanted to physically assault a person more than I do than.

"You're complaining about seeing too much blood? Are you fucking kidding me right now, Samuel?"

"Blood makes me queasy." He shrugs.

I clench my jaw. "You're gunna see a lot of fuckin' blood escaping your nose in a minute."

Sammy's eyes widen a slight amount and he steps back a few inches. "Woah, aggressive."

"I'm gunna shove a needle so far up your ass you're gunna need stitches." I'm sure there's a needle lying around somewhere that I can pinch, I mean, I am in a hospital, people are getting pricked with those things every few minutes.

"That's my cue to leave." Sammy grins sweetly, sending me a curt nod and scurrying out of the private birth room.

I look over at Nate, who has an amusing smirk drawn on his lips, and roll my eyes. Of course he found that funny, he just seems to find the humour in my mood swings. It's damn annoying.

"How the fuck do you put up with that shit everyday?"

"You learn to live with it." I give him a look and he lazily grins at me. "How you feeling?" I scoff loudly and glare at him.

"How do I look like I'm feeling?"

"Sam's gone, for now, so you can calm down and relax," He says in a calming, scratchy voice. "Being stressed and pissed isn't going to help the process." It really won't help, it'll make it a lot worse, and frankly, I'm going to blame Sammy if my blood pressure is high.

"Please don't let him be like that when he comes back in? Because I really will shove a needle up his ass."

"I know you will." Nate chuckles lowly and leans back against the window. He stares out at the country view, running a hand through his messy, dark curls. "I can't believe this is actually happening, we're having a baby."

"Actually, I'm having a baby, she's coming out of my vagina, therefore I am having a baby and you are getting a kid."

And he's damn lucky he isn't pushing this baby out of his dick.

"Sorry." He raises his hands up and shakes a laugh. "But yeah, I'm gunna be a dad and you're gunna be a mom..."

"She's gunna be such a daddy's girl." He's going to spoil this little girl so bad, but he'll make sure she's still humble, grateful and hardworking.