Puppy // a.c

"What should we name him?" Aaron asks me as he takes our puppy out of its little cage.

"Name him after me!" Taylor grins, looking up from his phone.

I raise my eyebrows, "You want us to name our dog after you?"

Taylor nods and Aaron rolls his eyes playfully. "He's cute as heck, and so am I, it's a given."

"I want him to have a really cutesy name, like Blu or Justin."

Aaron drops all emotion from his face and stares at me. "We're not naming our dog after Justin Bieber, Y/N." I just smile.

"What about Drew?"

"That's Justin's middle name."

Wow, he really does listen to me when I blab on about all of my celebrity crushes.

"Okay then, what about Bieber?" I ask. Thinking about it, it's actually suits our little Beagle pup. "That's pretty cute."

"I'm not naming my dog after Justin Bieber."

Yes we are.

"Bieber is actually a pretty cute name for a puppy."

I grin, "Thank you, Taylor!" I wave a hand in Taylor's direction and look at Aaron, "It's 2 to 1 right now."

"Why can't we name him something like Barclay, or Scout." I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

"Those are shit names, babe."

"Oh, and Bieber is so much better!"

"A, it's an adorable name!" I take the puppy away from Aaron and hold him in my arms. I look down at our pup and say, "Do you like the name Bieber?" His ears pop up and he shouts a happy bark. "See!"

"Really, babe?" He says glumly and sighs into his hand. "His name is going to be Bieber?"

Bieber jumps onto my lap and I scratch behind his ear. "We can spell it B-E-E-B-E-R, if the Justin Bieber way makes you uncomfortable."

"Beeber." Our puppy turns his head and stares up at Aaron. I knew I would get my own way, he's already learnt his name! "Okay fine."

"Thank you, babe! I really appreciate it!" I grin, leaning over on the floor and pressing a kiss to my boyfriends cheeks.

"Yeah yeah." Aaron moans and swings his arm around my waist.

"Our little Beeber."

Taylor laughs to himself and we both look over at him, "I can only imagine you two picking out a name for a kid, if you ever have any together." He locks his phone and drops it onto his lap.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Did you just record that?"

He nods smugly, "It's on my Snapchat."

"Aw great," Aaron whines and drops his head onto my shoulder. "Now people are gunna think that I'm a wimp for letting Y/N get her own way... Once again."

I run my hand through his long hair and rest his chin on the top of his head. "No they won't, they'll think you're a sweetheart who will do anything to make his girlfriend happy." Aaron just grunts and lightly pecks my shoulder.

"You guys are so adorable," Taylor smiles, "It makes me want to puke."