One Sided Feud // c.d

It's just another normal day of chilling around at my boyfriends, Cameron, house. We decided that we're going to go out to the movie theatre instead of watching the same old movies on Netflix tonight. I thought it would be kind to ask Nash to join us so he isn't left home alone, so that's exactly what Cam went to do.

Cam follows Nash as he came down the stairs, leaving me sitting on the couch to listen in. I would have gone in with him but Nash isn't too keen on me, and nobody seems to know why.

"Hey Nash, you wanna come to the movies with us?" Cam asks in his incredibly happy voice.

It takes Nash a few moments to reply, "Is Y/N going?"

"Of course she is, she's my girlfriend, I'm not going to just leave her here alone. Why wouldn't she?"

"It was just a question, jeez." He didn't need to sound so repelled by what Cam had said, it's quite off putting.

"Okay, uh, are you coming or not?"

"I'll pass." I raise my eyebrows in shock and confusion. I don't understand why he doesn't like me! I've been nothing but nice to Nash since the moment I met him and he's just always hated me.

It goes quiet for a few seconds before I hear Cameron sigh and ask, "Why don't you like Y/N, Nash?"

"She's just really annoying, dude. That damn high pitched voice that fucks me off so bad and it's so obviously fake, and she's such a tag alone." He tries to say quietly in front of his best friend but he knows that I can hear every word, so he's speaking loud enough so that I can hear him. "I don't get why nobody else sees that."

My voice is not fake. I have a pitch condition where I can't control the pitch of my voice, my grandma had it and so did her grandma. It's genetic! And I'm a tag along? I don't think so.

When I first met Cam, he was with Nash and a few other of his friends, Cam and I hit it off straight away and my friends organised a plan to get me and him alone and Nash was in on it... He just didn't want to go through with it.

He followed Cam and I around all day and then complained about being the third wheel.

Yes, I really am such a tag along, I can't stop following around Nash and Cam on their little dates because I can't find someone to hang with for a few hours.

"That's my girlfriend you're talking about so I'd watch what you're saying." Cam says sternly, I can imagine his face evening out and his lips straightening up with his hard eyes to stare at his so called best friend.

"You wanted to know and I told you straight up." His voice raises a pitch and I can tell that he's putting off telling the real truth.

"You're such an ass to her, dude, she's the one who told me to invite you because she didn't want you to feel left out."

"Oh, I certainly am not left out on your relationship, she's all you ever fucking talk about!"

Is it suddenly illegal for boyfriends to talk nicely about their girlfriends when they're not with them? Why didn't I hear about this new change in legal system?

Cams voice dulls down into a soft and mellow, very calm, state, "What did Y/N ever do to you?"

"Apart from the fact that she's a two faced bitch and she stole all of my friends away from me?"

I can't sit here any longer and allow him to chat shit about me for no God damn reason!

"How am I two faced?" I ask as I slowly walk into the kitchen, folding my arms together over my chest. "I've never done anything to bad to you?"

"This is nothing to do with you, Y/N, leave." Nash rolls his heavy eyes as soon as he sees me.

My eyebrows raise in shock of what he had said - is he stupid? "Excuse me, Nash? You're just stood here insulting me for no given reason!"

"I have my reasons." He shrugs his shoulders and crosses his arms, leaning against the counter behind him.

"List them." Cam says, loosely draping an arm around my shoulder.

He rolls his bright blue eyes and shakes his head. "You can't force me to."

Before Cameron can start full-force arguing with Nash, I but into the conversation in hopes that no fists are going to be thrown.

"Nash, I don't know what I did to upset you so much to the point where you're being a dick to your best friend, but I'm sorry for whatever it was."

In my opinion, I haven't done anything wrong and I'm sure that a lot of other people will agree with me. I have never said a bad word about Nash... Until now.

He's being a real asshole and I'm ready to drop kick his ass.

Nash doesn't reply, he doesn't even make a noise. He just stares around the room in attempt to avoid both of the long, expecting stares he's receiving. I raise my eyebrows as he stares at the ceiling light and purses his lips.

Seriously, he is such a fucking asshole. I did nothing wrong and I still apologised for his mental incapability to like me and he refuses to accept it.

"Can you accept her apology, Nash?"

He snorts a little laugh yet he still refuses to make any kind of verbal contact with either of us to redeem himself.

"I've never said a bad word about you until now: you are an asshole, Nash."

Nash still refuses to speak and looks up at Cam, expecting him to turn around to me and tell me not to speak of such atrocities, but when I look at Cam, all I can see is his agitated eyes and his crimson cheeks.

"I have to agree with Y/N, you're being such a dick right now."

Nash pulls his face back in a confused matter. "So you're going to ditch your best friend for a girl? What happened to bros before hoes, dude?"

"First of all, don't call Y/N a hoe because I will punch you, second of all, that went out the window the second you started being so damn rude about my girlfriend."

Cameron's voice raises into a slight shout as he glares across at his friend. I quickly wrap my arm around him in attempt to calm him down, we really don't need a fight today. Or any day.

"Have fun on your date guys, thanks for considering me but," His eyes rake down my body and his eyes hood in disgust. "No thanks."

I shake my head in complete and utter disbelief as he stalks out of the room, clenching a bottle of water in his fist. Cams arm tightens around my shoulders and he sighs as loud as he possibly can.

I purse my lips before following his sigh with my own. "There's no point in trying to fix anything, let's just leave it and go to the movies."

"Get your coat, babe."