Mind of Mine // s.w

"Y/N," Annie asks from behind the camera, holding his phone up to his face to read the question. "At fanacc asks, who is your favourite Wilkinson?"

"Ben."

Sam slowly turns his head to look at me, whilst Annie and Emily roll their eyes and Ben grins like an idiot. "Excuse me?"

"What?" I ask, "He doesn't bug me like you do."

Or, he doesn't wake me up at 3am when I have to be up at 7am when I went to sleep at 12am for a quickie.

"And what? Me and Em bug you like Sam does?"

I grin at them and shrug Annies question off. "Ben promised to buy me food if I said him if that answer came up."

"Who is your real favourite then?"

"Mama Wilk."

Both of the girls nod their heads, Ben looks peeved (he's still buying me food for the first answer, we shook on it) and Sam rolls his eyes, once again. I smile widely at him and motion for the next question.

"At fanaccc asks, would you leave Sam for Zayn Malik?"

A scoff mixed with a laugh comes from Sam – what a smug asshole - I look straight down my camera lens and narrow my eyes, "Sam may be cute and extremely hot," God damn is he hot, "But I would jump on Zayn Malik any chance I get."

"Excuse me?"

"You're nice and all, but if Zayn was here..." I hold my hands up and bite my lip. "God damn, that boy is fine!"

With the stubble all over his chin and his hair all tousled back and his gorgeous accent and his precious smile and the colours he can pull off on that tousled hair... Damn, I have dreams about his hair alone.

Zayn Malik is everyones dream guy.

Well, he should be anyway.

He's definitely mine.

And my grandmas.

Sam turns on his seat and grabs in chin in question. "So, if Zayn was to walk into the room right now, you would drop me at the tip of-" I look right into his eyes.

"His dick. Yes, yes I would."

"So fuckin' harsh."

"Aw, babe, are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Me?" Sam scoffs and runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair that has a hideous regrowth needing some attention. "Yes, I fucking am."

"Like you wouldn't leave me for Olivia Wilde if she walked in right now."

I would probably leave him for Olivia Wilde if she walked in, and she was interested...

"Nope, I would not."

I shake my head at the smirk on his lips and mumble, "Lyin' little bitch." He lightly pokes my thigh and wraps his arm around my shoulders, scooting his chair a few inches closer to mine. I motion for Annie to call out the next question.

"At @fanacccc asks, what are your favourite songs?"

"Everything on-"

Sammy smirks over at me and tries to answer the question for me. "Ready For War?"

Boy is he wrong.

"-Mind of Mine."