Epilogue

4 years later

Drew's POV

Flowers line the edges of the benches in the audience and the big doors open. There she is walking down the aisle. She looks around and grins. I stand on the platform and my jaw drops. She wouldn't let me see her before her big day, so I didn't know she would look like this. 

The dress accents every beautiful part of her. Her long dark hair is swept into a bun and a veil covers her face. She wears a ballgown dress with an off-the-shoulder neckline. The dress has a basque waistline and a cathedral train follows behind her.

The guys beside me widen their eyes and I smile. I look in the audience and see all my relatives staring at her. She holds the bouquet and gives it to one of her bridesmaids as she stands on the platform. The bouquet is white with some pale pink roses. The bridesmaids dresses are purple with sequins forming a "belt".

She looks at me and smiles. I grin in joy. Today is a big day. The church is beautiful, there is a choir waiting to perform, and everyone is happy. I wear a dark blue suit with a purple tie, matching the bridesmaid's' dress color.

A photographer stands in the middle of the aisle, snapping pictures of her. She looks like the happiest person on earth and my smile widens.

I can't believe it!

My mom's getting married!

~*~

I sit at the table next to my mom's and Roxy comes rushing up to me. She wears a blue high-low dress with silver heels. The back of the dress touches the floor and the front stops before the knee. Her hair is down in loose curls with a silver headband. The silver charm bracelet I gave her for her 21st birthday wraps around her wrist and diamond earrings dangle. She stands in front of me and smiles. 

"Your little cousin, Amanda, is the cutest little girl I have ever seen and her flower girl dress was adorable! And the ring bearer, Johnny, looked so charming in his little tux! Your cousins are the cutest! And have you seen Johnny dance? Damn! That kid can move!" 

She sits down on my lap. "The whole ceremony was so cute! Your mother looked gorgeous! Oh my gosh. And Ryan looked like the happiest man on Earth! The bridesmaids dresses looked gorgeous, I have to give her that, and you looked so handsome in a suit." she compliments. "Did I mention that her dress was drop-dead gorgeous? I would kill to have a dress like that! Her hair and makeup was perfect! And when she was walking down the aisle, I can't tell you how surprised everyone was! I just love weddings! I hope that one day when I'm a bride, people look at me like that. And the whole church was decorated so nicely! The flowers matched very well! I loved the color scheme. I would want a color palette like that. Ya know, the pale pink, the baby blue, and the lilac are so pretty and combined, they look stunning. Your mom planned this really well and--"

I put her hands in mine and she stops talking and looks at me before smiling shyly. She looks so fucking adorable.

"I ranted again didn't I?" She asks shyly and looks at the floor. "Sorry. I know it can be annoying. Especially because I was ranting about marriage and-" i kiss her hands and she looks at me. "Sorry." she repeats. I chuckle. 

"I don't think it's annoying. I love hearing you talk about things you like. Even if it's marriage." I smile.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I look at her lovingly.

She pulls me in for a kiss and I immediately respond. Her hands cup my cheeks and I wrap my arms around her. It's a soft kiss and she pulls away smiling.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" 

She laughs. "Only about a million times."

"Well you look beautiful. Make that 1,000,001 times now." I wink at her and she grins. 

"Some things never change." she says. I kiss her cheek and she gets up from my lap. She holds her hand out. "Want to dance?"

I take her hand and get up. "I would love to." she guides me to the dance floor and I wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck. 

I look over at Ryan and I nod. He smiles and the song changes.

Now's the time. I can feel my hands start to sweat and Roxy looks at me worriedly. "Babe, are you okay?" She asks. I nod.

'Will You Marry Me' by Jason Derulo starts playing and I let go of her waist. She takes her hands away from me and looks at me. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asks again. I nod and I take in a deep breath. 

Ryan got everyone to form a crowd and I take the velvet box from my pocket. I get down on one knee and I hear Roxy gasp as she covers her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god." she breathes out. 

I take one of her hands and put it on the closed box. 

"Roxy, I have been in love with you for a while now. I've always had a crush on you, but i didn't want you to know so I teased you. Senior year of high school, i told you I loved you and surprisingly, you said it back." Tears stream down her face and she chuckles. "You went through so much that year and I helped you through it, the same way I plan to help you throughout the rest of our lives. We went through hell and back in college but we fought through it. When I look at you, I know that you are my future. Being in the same room as you just makes my heart buzz and beat with excitement. Every time you kiss me, I still feel those fireworks. I lose my breath every time I see you, even if you claim that you look like a hobo. 

"Every year when Valentine's Day comes around, and our anniversary, I know I have to be better than the last year. I know that the previous year made you happy and I feel the need to make you the happiest person on earth even if we aren't together. When you left for India, I called you every day to make sure you were happy. And if you weren't I tried to cheer you up. I love that you were there for me even if you were far away. I love that you believed in us even when we fought, I love how you don't get mad at me for wanting to do a cliche relationship thing with you, I love how you are a strong women and don't let people tear you down. I love how you try so hard to make me happy even though I'm filled with excitement if I just hear your voice. I love how you rant to me and tell me everything. That's why I didn't stop you when you were ranting about marriage. I wanted to hear it, so that if you say yes, you can have the wedding you have always dreamed of. So now I ask you, will you marry me?" I sigh and guide her hand over the box. I have her open the box and she smiles. She jumps into my arms and I grin.

"Yes! Of course! I love you so much!" Roxy exclaims and I can see her eyes twinkling with joy. 

I slide the ring onto her finger. She looks at the diamond in awe and squeezes me into a hug. She pulls away and I crash my lips onto hers. The crowd erupts in cheers and a smile at Roxy.

"I love you, future wife."

"I love you, future husband."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

a/n

THAT'S OFFICIALLY THE END!!! Two updates in one day because I was just too excited.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING TBBCM!!!!!

BYE!! 

💖