Chapter 13

Drew's POV

Detention. A perfect time to kiss Roxy in front of my best friend. Nick is psycho. I cant believe he's making me do this.

"Ya know what? We are going to get you a girlfriend." Roxy says to me. My eyes widen. "Ya. You are a senior in high school and you've never had a girlfriend. Try me." I look over at Cole, hoping he'll get jealous and save me from this.

"That's a great idea." He says. That son of a bitch.

"Try me." She repeats. "What is the first thing you'd say to me?"

I smirk. Lets go with a pick up line. "Feel my shirt. It's boyfriend material."

"It looks a little too clingy and hard to maintain." She responds. My jaw drops and Luke laughs beside me. She raises her eyebrows and asks me to go again.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

"I think it's just you cuz you just crashed and burned." She laughs and looks at me. "You suck at this. Try again tomorrow and think about it before you say it."

~*~

Thankfully, I get Roxy alone in the hallway, claiming to be getting a snack. I know Cole gets the same snack from the vending machine but I text him to come and pick what he wants. I push Roxy up against a wall. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"What the hell?" She says, shocked.

"Don't talk." I put my finger to her lips and she stares at me like I'm an alien. Oh god.

I lean in and her eyes widen. She opens her mouth to object. Coles footsteps approach the hallway. I crash my lips onto hers and she starts struggling. Struggling to get out of the kiss. I hear Cole gasp and Roxy tries hitting my arm. I pull back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" She tries to punch me with her right hand but ends up cradling her hand. She whimpers and Cole walks away in rage.

Roxy's POV

WHAT THE FUCK? HE JUST KISSED ME! AND NOW COLE HAS THE WRONG IDEA!

I stand up straight. "Ya know, I thought we were really starting to be friends. But you just gave me another reason to hate you." I growl and stomp away from him. I sit in the bathroom until detention ends and text Tori telling her everything.

Me: u wont believe what just happened

Tori: what?

Me: Drew kissed me

Tori: SERIOUSLY?! no wonder u hate him.

Me: right?! I punched him in the face. The worst part, Cole saw. Now he thinks I cheated.

Tori: but u didn't! That dick kissed u!

Me: exactly! And I didn't kiss him back! Why would i? I didn't even know what was happening until it happened!

Tori: if he doesn't forgive u or hear ur side of the story, then he's not worth it.

Me: thx 4 listening.

Tori: anytime.

With that, detention ended and I walked out the school, feeling betrayed.

~*~

Poker. 1 word. 1 activity. The only thing on my to do list today. I tell my mom I'm going to Tori's and she believes me. I don't amp up my makeup. I go natural. If I get in an argument with Cole and Drew, I don't want to look like the spawn of Satan.

I climb down the ladder, into the pitch black night. I see Drew's car parked across the street. What the fuck is he doing here? I sprint towards my car, hoping to avoid awkward conversation. I succeed and turn on my car while he knocks on my window, gesturing me to roll it down. He steps away from the car and I drive out of the neighborhood as fast as I can. I can't believe he had the nerve to come to my house after what he did!

My mind starts racing with everything that happened.

~*~

The lot has 6 cars parked. 7 including mine. Drew beat me here. How? The stars are in the sky, there's no light except the lamppost, and I'm extremely nervous. I hesitate opening the door, but end up doing it anyway. Everyone glances in my direction and Cole glares. I sit down and we start a round.

On the second round, Cole glances up at me. Its the first time he's looked at me since I walked in. He mumbles something. I bet it's about me.

"You say something?" I smile, trying to be nice.

"Ya. Cheater." Cole responds. I know he wasn't talking about Poker.

"Don't make a judgement without evidence." I respond rudely.

"I have evidence!" He slams his cards on the table and gets up. Cole slams his hand down on the table. "I saw you kiss Drew with my own eyes!"

I got up as well. "I DIDN'T KISS HIM! HE KISSED ME!" We both glare at Drew. He chuckles nervously.

"Well?" I ask Drew. I gesture for him to explain.

"Ya see...." He pauses. "Well technically it's not cheating. Roxy's not even your girlfriend!" He says to Cole as he gets up. Luke slumps down in his chair and the college dudes stare at us like we're lunatics.

"DOESN'T MATTER! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK UP TO ME AND KISS ME LIKE THAT! I EVEN HIT YOUR ARM. THAT'S A SIGN SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD PULL AWAY! HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?" I yell in rage at him.

"This is why we don't have girl's in the poker room." A college guy says. I glare at him.

"Dick." I snarl and turn back to Drew. He bites his lip.

"I didn't have a choice! I was blackmailed!" He says finally.

"By who?" Cole asks.

Who would blackmail Drew to ruin anything between me and Cole?

"THAT BASTARD! UGH!" I grab my stuff and head for the door.

"Where you going?" Luke asks.

"To kick his ass."

"Who?" Cole asks, clearly missing something.

"The jackass that I once called a boyfriend."

~*~

Thank god its Friday. If I rung Nick's doorbell on a weeknight, his mom would kill me.

Ding Dong!

Nick opens the door with his hand through his tousled hair.

"Roxy, its 11. What are you----" I slap him once again. He puts his hand to his cheek and stares at me in shock. "What was that for?"

"For blackmailing Drew into kissing me and ruining anything I had with Cole." I glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

I think this is one of the worst chapters I've written and i'm sorry about that. Vote and Comment! :)