Chapter 19

I hate my mother. My dad is moving away. I won't see my brother for another like decade. Luke is in a coma. Tori texted me saying that she's mad at me and Connor is siding with her. And Cole won't respond to any of my texts.

What the fuck.

My life is falling apart bit by bit.

It's Monday. I want to go home and sleep and cry my family problems away. I spent the whole day with Tori yesterday explaining what happened with my dad and she comforted me the whole day. Now, she's mad at me for some unknown reason.

Cole didn't pick me up, so I'm assuming he's mad at me too. I drove to school and luckily found a parking spot. When I went to my locker, Tori wasn't there, Connor wasn't there, and Cole wasn't there. Only Drew.

He walks up to me and asks, "What did you say to them?"

I snap my head to him. "What makes you think I said something? I texted them this morning. Tori is mad for god knows why and Cole didn't pick me up or text me back."

"Well you tend to run your mouth a lot. You probably said something that offended them."

"You sound like my mother." I said. I close my locker and head to first period.

~*~ 

I manage to at least say hi to Tori before lunch. But, she ignored me.  At lunch, I drag her into the bathroom and make sure it's empty.

She looks at me and has a scowl on her face.

"Tell me." I demand.

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me why you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you." She looks me dead in the eye and I can tell she's lying.

"That's bullshit. I'm serious Tori."

"You are just annoying sometimes."

"That's not it. I'm annoying all the time and you manage to ignore it. There's another reason."

"Nice to see you admitting that you are annoying." She mumbles.

"I'm not deaf." I state. "I'm not blind either. Why are you mad?"

"You spend so much time with Cole and Drew. It's like I'm not your best friend anymore." She practically yells.

"I spent the whole day yesterday! I tell you things I don't tell anyone. Especially not my mom." I yell back.

"That's not enough for me! I'm selfish like that!" She says. "I can't be part time best friends with someone."

"It's not part time! I really do need you, just not all the time."

"You're so attached to Cole! It's like you're a lost puppy following him!"

"That is so not true!" I retort.

"Yes it is."

"I need you Tori. I am honestly going through so much right now and I need you."

My phone dings. I look at it see it's a text from Cole. I look back at her.

"If it makes you feel any better, Cole's mad at me too. He just texted me."

"Honestly, I wish you and Cole would break up."

Well, that packed a punch.

"You're my best friend! Best friends don't wish for they're best friend to break up with their boyfriend." I scoff. "You were right when you said that you were selfish." I say in disappointment.

"And best friends don't call each other selfish!" She scoffs. "Well, I guess we're not best friends." She stomps out the door and the bell rings.

Tori pretty much just broke up with me. Life just gets worse and worse.

~*~  

I'm in study center and even Connor won't talk to me. I walk to the freshman wing to get a snack.

I see Nick and Lacey making out against the locker. Talk about deja-vu.

I look over at them and flip them off.

I get a bag of chips from the vending machine and see Cole walking towards the vending machine. He sees me and turns around to walk the other way. Oh hell no. I run up to him and grab his wrist. He turns around and has the same scowl on his face as Tori had.

"Ok, now what's your problem with me?" I ask.

"Nothing." He shrugs.

I try to cool my brain. I can feel the blood rushing to my brain.

"My day is already shitty, Cole. I think I can handle a little more crap." I spit out.

"You're so attached to Drew!" He screams.

"What?" I laugh. "I'm attached to Drew?" I laugh a little more. But not like a happy laugh. More of an -oh-my-god-you-are-insane laugh. "I'm not attached to Drew! We're just friends. You are my boyfriend!"

He scoffs. "Doesn't seem like it."

"Explain to me how I'm so called 'attached' to Drew. Humor me." I say with a straight face.

"You are always with him, he always comforts you, you talk to him more than you talk to me!"

"That's not my fault! You are the one who doesn't make that much of an effort. I thought that you weren't really into it because it was the beginning of the relationship, but it's been like 3 months!"

He shakes his head.

"Wait, do you think I would cheat on you with Drew?!" I yell.

"Ya! Ok? Is that the answer you wanted to hear? I do think that you will cheat on me with Drew."

"I would never cheat on you! I was cheated on! I went through that heartbreak! I would never do that to someone!"

"I'm still doubtful."

"You need to trust me. If you don't trust me, this relationship will go absolutely nowhere." I state honestly.

"You're right. But I will always have my doubts. I can't be with someone if each time I look at them, I think they will cheat on me with my best friend."

"Please don't tell me that you are--" he nods.

"I can't do this anymore, Roxy." I find my tears wet with tears and I stare at him. He walks away and leaves me speechless in the middle of the hallway. I guess my day could get crappier.

My unshed tears finally fall on my cheeks.

I lost my mother, my father, my brother, my best friends, and my boyfriend in just a matter of 3 days.

Kill. Me. Now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

I had to rewrite this like a million times because I couldn't get it perfect, and it's still not perfect. Vote and Comment.

Luv ya
~ Ish