"What? Put your tongues inside!" She chuckled.

"Oh, Caroline you scared me to death. I'm glad to see you standing on your feet, almost at least." She said approaching Caroline and giving her a big hug, although more gentle than mine.

"Group hug!" She exclaimed and everyone laughed, hugging each other.

"And you have some serious explaining to do. If not I'll not talk to you again." Matt teased.

"Ok, I just arrived and here is the threatening. Great!" She laughed.

"I'll do my best to explain everything."

"Well, I can explain everything." Caroline stepped in.

"Something was going on with a guy and when her grandmother found it out, she freaked out so much, that decided it was best to leave town, in order to forget him. So, what is his name, how old is he, what job is he doing, tell me everything!" She demanded. Cassie laughed.

"Caroline Forbes, if you continue this attitude of yours, I promise you I'll turn around and leave and this would be the last time, you'll ever see me!" Caroline's face immediately fell.

"Kidding!" She said immediately, obviously not wanting to see her upset.

"So, when are you leaving?" I asked her.

"I'm not. I'm here to stay."

"What?" We all exclaimed in unison.

"And your grandmother came back?"

"No, it's just me. And please Caroline, no more boyfriend plots. Please, or I'm leaving right now!"

"No, no. Ok, I won't refer to it anymore."

"Come on let's leave the patient to rest a little."

The nurse came in, demanding us to leave. We all said goodbye to Caroline and left the room, except Matt who stayed out for a little more. Once we were out of hospital, I didn't lose the chance to pass Cassie through an 'Inquisition' as she called it.

"Well, girl, you have a lot of questions to answer."

"I was suspecting that." She replied with a small smile.

"When did you come back?"

"A few minutes ago."

"When did you decide it?"

"Yesteday."

"Why didn't your grandmother come too?"

"I wanted her to stay in Greece. I thought she would be safe there, more than here, at least."

"And she just compromised with that?"

"At first no. But after a lot of talking, she realized there was no chance to change my mind."

"How did you know Caroline was in the hospital? Or the accident at least?" She didn't answer at that. She just stared at the ground, putting her hands in her pockets.

"Cassie? You saw a vision, didn't you?"

"Not exactly." She answered after a few seconds.

"What do you mean?"

"I did see a vision, but it wasn't about Caroline's accident."

"So, then what was it about? Cassie I'm worried." She stopped and looked at me straight in the eye.

"You should be."

"Cassie, tell me. What was your vision about?"

"Please forget it. It was nothing."

"Was it?" I asked her more worried than ever.

"Yes, it was nothing." I didn't say anything, although I had the sense she hid something.

I decided to change the subject.

"Did you hear about Mr. Lockwood's death?"

"What?" She asked me astonished. I supposed she didn't. "When did he die?"

"Last night. It's a long story, I'll explain later."

"Ok, so, I'll go and change my clothes and stop by their house to say my condolences to Ms. Lockwood."

"And Tyler?"

"Ok, even Tyler. He might be a jackass, but I sympathize with him."

"Ok, I'll go change too. See you there."

"See you." She replied and started walking away heading to my place.