Suprise

Cole blushes once again and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, about that..... How do I say this without seeming like a stalker? Fuck it." He mumbles. I giggle at him. Cole turns a darker shade of red when he realizes I hear him. "Dani, since you left, I've already told you; I was a mess. I wasn't eating, sleeping, showering. All I could think about was having you back in my arms. No need to explain this I pretty much already did. Anyway, that's beside the point. Dani, being an Alpha I have power. I've had my men tracking you, looking for you 24/7 until I found a trail. Once I had even the slightest chance of finding you, I took it. I can't tell you how many dead ends we've run into." Cole shakes his head. "All this time, these four months of hell, you've been in my hometown; the place my family lives. Hell, you were employed by my fucking cousin." Cole slams his hand down on the table making me jump. "If I wasn't full of so much damn pride, if I asked my family for help, I could have had you in my arms so much sooner." Cole drops his head into his hands.

It takes me awhile to spot his back slowly shaking up and down. Is Cole crying? I move to his side of the table and wrap him in my arms. I sigh in content at the feeling, I've forgotten how much I missed this.

I slowly begin to take my hands and slide them through Cole's shaggy dirty blonde hair. He's been strong for me, it's my turn to be strong for him.

After a while of calming down Cole flips around and wraps his arms around me. "What are you doing to me Dani?" "I just need you, to know you are safe, have you in my arms." 

I softly kiss his cheek. We will get through this together. Cole smiles taking his hand in mine. "Come on lets go for a walk." I quickly nod my head. Cole throws a 20 euro down on the table and pulls me out of the café. "Is it too much right now to show you my wolf?" I frantically shake my head up and down and squeeze Cole's hand in fear. "Ok, ok, Dani, calm down, it's ok, we don't have too. It's all ok baby we are taking this slow, at your pace." I smile, I don't think a man can ever be more devoted to his woman than Cole. Holy shit! Did I just call myself his woman? Snap out of it Dani, you are not giving in that easily. I blush, I already know I forgave Cole the moment I saw him and that I can grow to love him once again. He just doesn't need to know it yet.

We walk in a comfortable silence. We both are just taking a moment to bask in the peace and comfort that being with each other brings.

Of course Cole has to ruin the moment. "Jorden really misses you." I stop walking. The small amount of time that I have gotten to know the man, he has defiantly grew on me. In a best friend sort of way. I miss his jokes, and his crazy sense of style. Don't even remind me of his protectiveness over me. For someone who has never had that before, it was good to feel safe. Even if it was only for a few weeks. 

Do you have a place to stay? Cole shakes his head. "I went straight to my cousin's, thought I would ask to crash at his place." I blush. You can stay with me if you would like. Cole chuckles. "Aww, you're too cute, I would be honored to stay with you." Cole winks causing my already flaming cheeks to turn an even darker shade of red.

With that final thought we make our way to my cockroach infested dump of a home.

"YOU LIVE HERE!" Cole yells the minute we enter my place. I only shrug. Cole's face is red in anger. "You deserve so much more Dani, I will get you out of here, but for now this will do. Tomorrow I am checking you out of this place and we will stay in a hotel until you are ready to go home. Err Back to Montana." I just shake my head. Montana is home. Cole lets out a breath of relief.

"I'll pull out the laptop, we can talk with Jorden." My face instantly lightens at the mention of the goof ball.

Waiting for Skype to connect.

"COLTON JAMESON RICHARDS YOU BETTER HAVE OUR LUNA. SO HELP THE MOON GODDESS IF THAT WOMEN HATES YOU I WILL FLY DOWN TO FRANCE MYSELF AND WHOOP YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU WILL BE BEGGING NONA TO KILL YOU!"

It took the dork a second to realize I am the one on the screen. "DANI" I wave. "Please tell me you don't hate him, please don't hate him. Please come back. For me." I will be back Jorden, don't worry, I just need my time to adjust to Cole again. I have Cole read my answer aloud to Jorden.

The man was non-stop asking questions all night. The three of us actually had fun. I can most likely speak for all of us when I say this is the most fun we've all had in, I'm going to say, four months.

Eventually Jorden has to go, and I am getting pretty tired. Cole leads me to my room and tucks me in. He pulls the comforter up to my neck and kisses my forehead. "I love you Dani, and I won't give up on you."

I can tell Cole is about to leave, so I do the only thing that feels right in the moment. I flip around and grab his arm pulling him down next to me in bed. My eyes say it all. Stay. Cole nods and pulls the sheets up over him as well. "Dani may I hold you?" I follow my heart, nod my head. "Yes."

Question of the day: What's your favorite dessert?

FOLLOW

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT