"Hello, 999, what is your problem?" They asked.

"Fire!" I screamed.

"Where?" They asked, I told them the address and they said they'd be there as soon as they could. It's about half eight in the morning, I'm surprised them boys were even awake.

"Is there any lads you're not really friendly with?" I asked the boy.

"Uh, no? Nobody that I can think of?" He said, looking down and thinking. "OH! Matt and Dan, they hate me, they said they hoped I died and that they were gonna kill me in my sleep. I dunno." He said. "Why?"

"Well, I just found out who put your house on fire then." I said.

"WHAT?!" The woman cried.

"Two boys, around the same age as your son here, when I was running up, they ran down past me laughing, the blonde one pushing a packet of matches into his pocket." I said.

"Matt.." The boy said.

"Why were you out?" The man asked me.

"I've been gaining weight, and my boyfriends fans would be abusing me for it really badly, they already abuse me over something, so I'm trying to lose it again before they notice." I said.

"ELEANOR CALDER?!" The thirteen year old screamed.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Oh my god." She said. "Mum! Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend saved our lives!" She cried.

"Louis Tomlinson is....?" Her mum trailed off.

"Ugh. X Factor. One Direction. We've been over this manys of times!" She said. "I love you, Eleanor!" She told me, hugging me.

The boy looked up shocked, "MUM! SAMMY!" He cried, then a dog started barking.

"Cameron, just leave him, he's a dog he'll find his way out." She said.

"NO MUM! I GREW UP WITH HIM! I'M NOT LEAVING HIM IN THERE TO BURN TO DUST!" He screamed at her, running into the house.

"CAMERON GET BACK HERE!" The woman screamed, she had the baby now, he handed her it before he ran in.

"I'll get him, stay you there!" I said, I noticed the tears form in her eyes and I felt so bad for them, most of the house was on fire now. I ran into it.

"Cameron?" I called out. No reply. I heard coughing, but couldn't quite figure out where from. "Cameron?!" I cried.

"Over here!" He screamed, I ran down the burning hall, and turned to the right, towards the fire. I seen him leaning over a collie, beautiful black and white collie. "It'll be okay, Sammy! I'm gonna get you outta here!" He coughed, leaning over the motionless dog.

"Come on! We can't stay in here!" I said, helping him lift the dog up.

"Please hurry." He cried, leaning on the dog, tears falling onto the black, dusty, smokey fur.

We got the dog out alright, then the fire brigade showed up, ambulances and the police. The fire was put out within half an hour. Me and Cameron were taken to hospital, we had to get the smoke out of our lungs, the dog was alright, she was lying in with Cameron. Cameron was in the bed beside me, we've been talking all day, almost like I've known him forever.

Louis came running in and looked at me, terrified. Yes, I looked weak, I was black with the smoke. I coughed a lot because of the smoke, I could hardly breathe, but I felt worse for Cameron, seeing as he was worse than me. Louis gave Cameron a death look, as if to say 'this is your fault!'.

"Louis.." I trailed off.

"What happened?! I thought you were going out for a run, Eleanor!" He said, scanning the cuts on my legs from the glass on the window. "I didn't expect the next time I'd be seeing you today would be in hospital..." He said, tears forming in his eyes. He looked at Cameron. "YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! DID YOU DRAG HER INTO THE HOUSE?!" He screamed.