"Can you turn on the radio?" Emily asked

I turned up the dial and the song 'Really Don't Care' By Demi Lovato was on. The girls started singing along and I ended up joining in.

"How much did you guys spend?" I asked once the song was over.

"Maybe $100 each." Rouge said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at them through my rearveiw mirror. "Mum is gonna kill you."

They just shrugged. Another 10 minutes past and I pulled into the drive way. Nathan and his friends were outside skating. I parked and the girls grabbed their bags and ran into the house. I took the keys out and grabbed Justin present and got out. Nathan's friend Jake waved at me and I waved back with a small smile. I walked up the steps and into the house. I was instantly pulled into a hug by Justin. He buried his face in my neck. As we stood there hugging he gently bit into my skin making me gasp. I pulled back and glared at him. He just smirked at me and went back into the kitchen. I walked after him smelling all the food. I sat down at the table and turned my computer on logging on. I turned watching Justin help my grandparents and mom with the Christmas Dinner. I smiled as he got my Papa to laugh and my Mimi and mom to just roll their eyes at them. My smiled faded when Nathan walked through the door and into the kitchen.

"Can I go to Jake's?" He asked.

"Nathan, your cousins just got here. Plus we need help around here to get ready for tomorrow." My Mimi said stirring the Potato Salad.

Nathan rolled his eyes, but just walked back outside.

"Mimi why is Nathan such a dick." I asked turning to my computer.

"Cher watch your language." My mom said sternly.

"No she's right Darling, that boy needs to straighten up." My Papa murmured messing with something in a pot at the stove.

"I just met him and I already don't like him." Justin said grabbing the Potato's and a knife.

"Hey sweetheart, Come help me with this and Cher can peel the Potato's." My Mimi said. 

Justin nodded and handed me the knife. I was never one for peeling Potato's. When I grabbed the knife my computer went off. I went over to it and saw my Skype up with Delilah's picture. I clicked answer and Her's and Ryder's face popped up.

"Hey!" Delilah said waving.

"Hey boo!" I waved back

"Hey ." Justin said from the counter.

"Heya." Ryder said. 

"Hello Mimi, Hi Papa!" Delilah said waving at the camera.

"Hello Dear, How are the babies?" My Mimi asked.

Delilah smiled. "They are fine." 

"That's good." My Papa smiled at her. 

I started peeling the potato's while talking to Delilah and Ryder. After I finished the last one I put them on a towel and Delilah started laughing.

"Dude there's like nothing left!" Justin joked. Making me hit him a few times while laughing.

"Your just supposed to strip them not murder them!" Delilah laughed. 

I looked at the computer screen to see Delilah sitting up. Hell I didn't even see Ryder, but I could hear him laughing somewhere. Most likely the floor.

"I don't have any regrets!" I laughed stomping out of the kitchen with my computer. I quickly grabbed the gift bag for Justin and walked into the room.

"What did you get him?" Ryder magically appeared back on the screen his face red from laughing.

I grabbed his gift out of the bag a showed them before putting it back in the bag.

"That's beautiful." Delilah said smiling.

"He'll love it." Ryder agreed.

I heard Justin walking down the hall whistling a tune. I quickly hid his gift under the bed and started talking to Delilah and Ryder again.

"Hey love." Justin mumbled as he took his shirt off and crawled into bed in his boxers. I could tell he was really tired.

I said a quick goodbye to Delilah and Ryder before closing my computer and putting it down to go change. I crawled back into bed with Justin  and he pulled my into his chest. I smiled and kissed his collarbone. He hummed against my lips making me smile more.

"Goodnight." I whispered

"Goodnight love." He mumbled. 

I heard a ruffling sound behind me and I looked back to see Nathan standing at the door way with a glare. I stood up and walked up to him before pushing him back. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the hall. Justin was already asleep. He pushed me against the wall. I smelt alcohol on his breath. I growled at him. 

"You prick, Nathan get off me!"

He smirked. He was about to say something but was interrupted.

"Get off her!" I heard a voice yell and Nathan was off of me and heard a loud thump on the ground. 

I turned around and saw Justin pissed.

Shit just got real

"I'll beat your ass." Nathan growled as he got up and swung at Justin, just to have his fist hit the wall.

Justin went in and punched him once in the stomach as he fell to the ground vomiting.

By the time that happened the whole family was watching from a corner.

"Nathan you are not welcome here when your drunk." My Mimi said calmly from the kitchen "Please leave."

Nathan growled but stumbled to the door and outside. Justin pulled me into him and I fell against his chest. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head whispering sweet nothings in my ear till I fell asleep in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh! I hope you guy's liked this chapter :) This chapter is dedicated to my Best Friend :) I love you boo!! I have a new book. It's one of my old ones, but I changed the name and I'm starting over. It's called 'Smiles don't ever his secrets.' Its a Hybrid/One Direction Fan fic book. You should check it out! I love ya'll have a great life :P

Vote,Comment, Fan!

peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!