“How’s I get here before y’all if y’all had a ten minute head start?” I asked as I pushed my wings down to stay behind my back.

“Well that’s because I had to carry her who was struggling the whole time to stay with me,” Red explained himself biting Fionna’s ear in a playful manner.

“Alright, let’s get this over with,” Fionna said pouting crossing her arms around her chest.

“Such a hurry to meet the family I see,” Gabriel said smiling. I walked to the door unlocking the door and walking in to the smell of linguine in alfredo sauce and cheese, that means my father’s cooking.

“Daddy!” I screeched running to the kitchen and hugging my father with all my might.

“Hey baby,” My father said chuckling and picking me up to hug me.

“You miss me?” I asked smiling taking a step back to look at his food.

“Not really, but you know your siblings did,” he said stirring the pasta together.

“Well where they at?” I asked sitting on the stool at the island in the kitchen.

“In Jack’s house trying to plan something out,” My father said turning to look at me in all my glory. “What’s up with the wings?”

“Well I’ll tell you about that as soon as everyone’s down here, and where’s mom?” I asked drinking the soda on the table.

“She has a business trip to go to promote her new defense mechanism, it’s a squirt gun,” my father replied.

“Well I’ll get your children, and you can get mother on Skype so we can talk this out,” I said leaving the room to go see Jack and Yazmine in Jack’s house. When I entered the house it smelled of must and wet dog.

“Ah-ha!” I heard my sister’s angelic voice exclaim as she jumped from the sky shouting an array of water. When I followed the trail of water to its destination I recognized that it was my brother, but he was a dog. I could recognize those sparkly brown eyes anywhere. Oh lord, I forgot about their annual water fight.

“Hey!” I shouted.

“What!” my siblings shouted looking at me. Once they saw it was me, my sister threw down the water gun, and my brother transformed back to normal running over toward me to give me a hug.

“Hi you two,” I said smiling.

“We missed you so much, Kelly, and now your back, with wings!” my sister exclaimed after taking a look at me officially.

“Where’s your tummy?” Jack whinnied feeling under my shirt for my once protruding stomach.

“That’s what I’m about to explain so get dressed, and clean up so I can tell all of you guys what’s up,” I said walking to the bridge.

“Nice nose-chain by the way,” Yazmine complimented before she flew, vampire remember, off to her room to get changed. I smiled walking to the main house once again into the living room, as I saw my mother’s face planted on the flat screen TV.  Her face was adorned with makeup and she was wearing a long necklace with a donut like pendant at the end.

“Hello mother,” I said with a smile.

“Hello Kelly, when can you take that nose chain out of your nose, it’s so tacky,” My mother asked frowning with disapproval.

“In another seventeen weeks, it has to stay in for eighteen weeks,” I replied plopping down on the couch in front of a plate of linguine and crab meat.

“So what’s this meeting about, I have a meeting to go to in about twenty minutes,” my mother said relaxing in her chair.

“It’s actually kinda important, that’s the only reason why I really disturbed you,” I replied smiling as I took a forkful of food in my mouth.

“Oh linguine,” My brother shrieked jumping over the couch to take a seat next to me.

“Be careful with my furniture that cost two thousand dollars,” my mother scorned my brother.

“Why she bought that couch for so much is a mystery to me.” I heard my father think as he walked past me. I smiled at his comment thinking the same thing once he sat down on the other side of my brother he took a chunk of the food and started chewing on it, seconds later Yazmine walked in with pink pajama pants that hung and inch above her ankle and a matching pink pajama shirt which sleeves covered her elbows.

“Thanks daddy,” Yazmine replied sitting on the other side of me as she pushed her braids up in a ponytail.

“Okay, now that everyone’s here, I want you all to know something important,” I paused for affect.  “When I woke up from my mini-comma I found out that I was the mees kratige meaning the most powerful creature alive or dead on the planet, but not only that but I was the creation directly from God. So I’m basically the same person just with really cool powers that I can do.”

“Cool,” Jack said smiling.

“Well we found this out the day you were in the hospital,” My mother said playing with her nails.

“Yeah, so that explains the wings, but we’re leaving Gabriel with you because I don’t really trust Kyle,” My father said looking up from his food.

“I’m cool with that, but can’t we do it here, I have a whole house to work in and plus I’m sure I have things to work on,” I said looking at Kyle.

“I guess then I’ll have to move here with some stuff, but it’s your show Kelly,” Kyle replied.

“Yes!” I exclaimed as I jumped up and down.

“So you’re staying with us?” Yazmine asked looking up from her empty plate.

“Yep, aren’t you glad?” I asked smiling and pulling on leg up.

“I am,” Jack cheered smiling and tackling me to the floor.

“Wait I have another announcement to make, jeez,” I said struggling under my brother’s grasp.

“Oh boy, what now?” My father asked.

“Red bring Fionna,” I said telepathically as I heard his wings pounding to get here. Seconds later Red dropped to the floor and Fionna landed on top of him.

“Who’s that?” Yazmine asked confused.

“Well since I transformed, so did Red and he’s the brown one, and the pretty purple one is Fionna his mate,” I explained directing my hands at Fionna as Red held her to his chest. But she hid her face into his chest.

“Aww she’s so cute!” Jack screeched looking at her cuddle in Red’s chest and walked over to her to rub her back.

“Why is she so nervous, we’re not going to eat her,” Yazmine said smiling and petting her back as well.

“Welcome to the family,” my father said walking out to the kitchen.