SPIRITS ch. 19

(A/N: Few chapters will only be a filler... Still haven't thought if I'm going to make Jungkook alive or dead ;) ) 

I waited at the front of Jungkook's room, praying that he won't just let himself defeat for his life. 

The door to his room swing open revealing Dr. Baekhyun hyung removing his mask. I immediately stands up, anticipating for the news.

Baekhyun hyung smiled. "Come with me inside." As if on cue the hyungs arrived panting. "How is he?" Namjoon hyung asked, sweats dripping on his forehead as he wiped them of with his arm.

"Ah you're all here, let's go inside for all of you too see Jungkook's condition." Dr. Baekhyun hyung said, making us all nod in sync and went inside. 

Steady heartbeats from the machine welcomed us, which made us all sighed in relief knowing that Jungkook is still with us.

"We almost lost him." Dr. Baekhyun paused and look at Jungkook's direction. "We use all of the methods we know to revive him and thank God it all worked. I didn't really understand why he reached flat line when his health status are all good. Just keep an eye on him. I believe he'll wake up anytime soon. Don't give up." Dr. Baekhyun smiled.

After hearing what Dr. Baekhyun hyung said I rush over to Jungkook and observe him. 'Still perfect. Please wake up soon, we miss you.' I ran my hand through his fluffy hair making sure that the bandage on his head is wrapped nicely. The hyungs gather around me and made a circular form for a group hug, each of them staring at our maknae with tears in their eyes. 

A comforting silence surrounds us, everyone are here to check on Jungkook even if just a short period of time.

"I'm relieve that he's fine." Jin hyung sniffed. I observe him and stop at his hands, seeing it full of fresh burns. Jin hyung noticed my stares and also stared at his hands. "I panicked, while turning the gas range and securing the foods that are left unfinished."

"Be careful next time hyung." I said as he nod.

"Are you sure you're okay by yourself?" Hoseok hyung worriedly asks

"Yeah, I'm fine here hyung." I smiled to assure him that I'm okay.

"We'll leave early." Suga hyung said, wiping his stray tears.

"Call us immediately if you need something or you want one of us to take turn to care for Jungkookie." Taehyung said.

"Okay." I said, nodding and smiled at them. They leave the room one by one as they pat my back. 

********

Does it makes sense? I'm sorry I kinda experiencing writer's block... 

lol but I already have an epilogue I still don't know what to fill in between but just wait a bit :)

Don't forget to vote and comment :) 

~innah