SPIRITS ch. 4

I stopped changing my clothes when I noticed a white figure. It was sitting on Jungkook's bed, I went to it slowly while I was shaking. Because I was really terrified to these things. I let out an unmanly scream when our door flew open. 

It was Namjoon hyung. He's already dressed up. "Jiminie, finish changing. We'll go to Jungkook. Ppalli."

"Arraseo hyung." I look back to see if the white figure is still there but it was already gone.

Strange.

"Jiminie!"

"Wah! Oh my God." I blurted out as I hold my chest to calm down. Why did I suddenly become easily scared? It was only Jin hyung, I shake my head and got my phone then head downstairs.

I scanned the living room to see if it's still vacant by my hyungs but they we're all waiting in the car. I noticed the white figure again. It was standing near the sofa. I froze in my tracks to see him looking at me, I can't recognize it's face but I can tell he's a guy. If I can calculate it he's taller and younger than me. My feet suddenly lead me towards the figure. I don't know why but-

I was startled for a couple of times now as the car outside beep.

"Jimin-ah! Where are you? Come on!" I supposed it was Suga hyung who called me.

I looked around the living room to see if 'he' is still there. But he's gone again. "C-coming." I said as I lock the door and rush out of the dorm. Then I hoped in the car.

"What took you so long?" Jin hyung asked.

"I - uh... N-nothing." I stutter and shake my head as they look at me except Jin hyung who is the driver and just steal a glance from the front mirror.

"You looked like you've just seen a ghost!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed.

"Did you see one?" Taehyung asked then he received a light slap on the back of his head. "Aish. Hoseok hyung!"  'I just kept silent because I did seen one and I didn't want to scare them.'

"Just be quiet." Hoseok hyung warned as he look straight ahead on the road.

After a couple of minutes we've reach the hospital since Jin hyung double the speed of his driving. We all got out of the car as Jin hyung parked the car to the nearest parking area and waited for him so we can go in the hospital together.

*****