SPIRITS ch. 18

"Hyung, please come here quick." I sobbed as I try to stay calm to tell them the news. 

"What happened Jiminie?" Namjoon hyung asks, hearing a lot of movements in the other line. "We'll be there quick." 

"Jungkook, his condition earlier was unstable and Dr. Baekhyun hyung did all his best to revive him back." 

"Did he revive him back?" Namjoon hyung nervously ask

"You have to come quick to see, hyung." I said, as I hang up the phone. Going back to Jungkook's room. 

*******

Seokjin's P.O.V 

Hearing that Jimin called about Jungkook's condition made me panic as I turn off the gas range even if I didn't get to finish what I'm cooking. 

I rush to Namjoon and search the car keys from his pocket as he is still talking to Jimin.

"You have to come quick to see, hyung."  That's the last thing I heard as Jimin hang up and I call everyone to get in the car quick. 

Jungkook please be okay, hold on you are a strong kid. I believe in you.

********

I'm not really sure what I type but here it is.

I'll try to update tomorrow since I have a family gathering to attended to although I didn't want to but my mom insisted. I swear I'm going to be the chef there again.

Tell me what u think about this chapter, comment and vote. Thank u!

~innah