SPIRITS ch. 11

"Hyung! I'm so sorry." Jungkook suddenly appeared just in time as I got inside our room to change. 

"Huh? I'm the one whose suppose to apologize Kookie." I said as I get some clothes from my drawer.

"I scared Jin hyung. I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry hyung- wait, why?" He asked, sporting that innocent look again. Adorable. I chuckled, This kid is really interesting. "I cursed at you, remember? You suddenly disappeared. I thought you were mad at me.." Jungkook said as he fumble with his hands.

"No, I wasn't." He looked at me. "I thought you were..." 

I shake my head. We're getting nowhere with this conversation. "We're almost arguing. Let's just apologize to each other."

"Alright."

"Sorry."  We said in unison then smiled at each other.

"So are we good now?" I smiled at him but he still look upset. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah, we're good now." He nods his head. "I hope Jin hyung is fine."

"He will be. He just really miss you, not just him but all of us. When do you plan to go back to your body?" This made Jungkook tense as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Well I've been debating on it ever since that one time Namjoon hyung was there he was looking over me. He even got nightmares. Good thing the doctor got on time in the room to wake him up. I think he's not used to sleep in the hospitals since he gets nightmares. But to answer your question. Soon hyung, I just wish that I won't forget all of this moment with you." Kookie looked down"Because I had a talk with my other fellow spirits that..." He stopped talking and stare at me.

"That?..."

"When the spirits gets back to it's body, they'll forgot all of these" Jungkook gestured "These scenarios. They'll only think that it's a dream for sleeping too long. I don't want that to happen hyung!" He said, as I can see the tears in his eyes that we're threatening to spill. I wish I can hold him like he do to me to comfort him. But I can't.