SPIRITS ch. 1

My class just ended that's why I'm on my way to go to our dorm-

"Jeon Jungkook!" I immediately stop in my tracks and look back at the person who just called me.  

"Waeyo?" I ask smiling to that person with his company who are coming towards my direction. My hyungs, Taehyung hyung and Hoseok hyung.

"Could you teach us how to play the piano? Jebal..." Taehyung hyung asks and kneel down in front of me.

I chuckled. "Hyung, please stand up let's do it normally, you don't have to kneel down. The moment you asked me if I could teach you. I mentally already said yes." I can't resist my hyungs.

"Jinja?!" Hoseok hyung said as he claps his hands in excitement.

"Yes, hyungs. When do you want to start?" I look at my phone to check the time, Jin eomm-- hyung might get mad if I comes home late.

"Tomorrow? Maybe, since we have a lot of vacant time. We can just hang out in the music room-" Hoseok hyung didn't get to finish his sentence when Taehyung hyung suddenly shouts and alarmed everyone in the hallway.

"THEN JUNGKOOKIE WILL TEACH US HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO OMG!" 

"Taehyung-ah! Lower down your voice, everyone is staring at us weirdly it's embarrassing." Hoseok hyung scratched the back of his neck as he calmed down Taehyung then he bows down to the students who are looking at us. 

Taehyung hyung looked at the  students and copy what Hoseok hyung did, bowed down "Mianhaeyo!" as he sports his oh so popular V sign pose.

Everyone just laugh at Taehyung hyung after what he did. Since it's the usual him.

"Hyungs, I'll head to our dorm first. I have to go, see yah later!" I said as I walk towards our hallway then ride my bicycle out of the campus university. Our dorm is a bit far away so I have to pedal fast. I can't get of my mind on what is going to happen tomorrow.

I'm so excited to teach them how to play the piano. It's my first time teaching my hyungs. I'm glad I can repay back the things they taught me. Hoseok hyung taught me how to dance really well and got praise by him. 

Jungkookie, you dance perfectly than your hyung. You've worked hard. Hoseok hyung said as he mess my hair. 

Thank you hyung, I couldn't do it better without you sharing your talent. I bowed down and attack hyung with my bear hug

You're welcome Jungkook-- ackk. Kookie you're so heavy oh my god my heart. Stand up. 

I chuckled at the memories that came flooding back. Taehyung hyung taught me how to be a mood maker of the group, his silly movements and stuffs that even Suga hyung made him laugh.  He also loves to play pranks on almost everyone well except Suga hyung.  I can't even play a trick on him. If I want to impersonate him, I'd look at him and signal if  I can do it. If I got nod then he agreed to it.

I remember when Taehyung hyung and I were in the abandoned factory.

Kookie, go hide somewhere and I'll try to call others to look for you, it be fun if Hoseok hyung will be here also... But how? 

Tell him you can't find me.

Arraseo. Then Taehyung hyung walk away but I can hear him shout. "GUYS HELP ME FIND JUNGKOOKIE, I CAN'T GO ALONE. I'M TERRIFIED!"

I came out of my hiding place when I heard some footsteps "BOO!" 

"YAH JUNGKOOKIE I SAID I'M SCARED.. I'M SCARED STOP DOING IT TO ME!" I can't help but laugh
"Go hide again Hoseok and Jimin hyung are coming." Taehyung hyung said as he acknowledges our two hyungs.

"Where is he?" I bet that's Hoseok hyung.

"Jeon Jungkookie?" then Jiminie hyung.

"Taehyung-ah! We can't find him also, let's get out of this dark place omo." typical Hoseok hyung, he's scared of everything.

They didn't get to find me but I came out as soon as they're out of sight, they might leave me there alone. I let out another soft chuckle. I'll never forget that.

As a give back... I know, I sound cliché but I love my hyungs so much...

I'd like to teach them to play the piano piece "Lost Stars" by Adam Levine sunbaenim. It's originally played by guitar but I'd like to try new things. 

I was so immerse in my mind that I forgot where I led myself, everything happened so fast....

Before my mind can even process on what is happening....

The truck is coming close to me and hit me...

Everything went black...

-----------
If you like this show it through your comments and votes^^

~innah <3