SPIRITS ch. 16

Jungkook's P.O.V

I made my decision... I'll go back, for Jimin hyung. Despite the fact that I'll forget everything that happened. But I don't want that.

I went to the hospital to where my room is, I saw Jiminie hyung beside my bed as he held on to my hand. I sighed, if I went there I'll wake up from coma.

I really didn't know how I'll get inside. I struggled for an hour but I can't get in. I can see how my body react as the machine made a lot of noises which made Jimin hyung ran outside.

I didn't give up. I concentrate on how I'll get in, I clear all of the negative thoughts and think of the positive ones, the memories of being a spirit with Jimin hyung.

'Time is running.' The voice whispered, I look at where it came from. 'You won't make it. Stay here with me.' A man who is smaller than me said as he smirked.

I shake my head. 'No, Kyungsoo hyung. I have to go back.' I stared at him as and close my eyes 'Jimin hyung needs me, I can make it.' I confidently said as his smirked turned into a frown. 

'But-' Kyungsoo hyung is cut off as some kind of light brought me to some place which isn't familiar to me and that is all that I can remember.

*******

Sorry for the mistakes, I just type this rn and I haven't proof read it yet. So I can update. Publishing took so long because of our shitty internet connection lol. As you can see there are EXO members, the two of them are my bias D.O. is my ub 2nd is Baekhyun^^ js

Hope you guys like it, tell me what you think. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!

~innah