SPIRITS ch. 15

"Jiminie." I felt a hand on my shoulder as I look up to the person who called me.

"Yes Jin hyung?" I said as I stop by to our dorm since I've been staying a lot in the hospital, Namjoon hyung didn't want to stay there any longer to look after Jungkook because of his nightmares. 

"The doctor called Namjoon, he said Jungkook may wake up soon." I abruptly got up from the bed but Jin hyung held me down. "I won't be able to be there, please look after Kookie and call us immediately, okay?" I nod. 

"Thank you Jiminie." Jin hyung smiled and pat my back. He went out of the room as I change clothes to go to the hospital.

Jin hyung and the others can't stay long in the hospital for now because they're busy handling Jungkook's on hold activities in school and they were collecting all of it and so Jungkook wouldn't miss out on any of the school works. Taehyung and Hoseok hyung are helping Jungkook to some subjects that both three of them shared.

I spaced out for a minute as I thought of what's going to happen if Jungkook wakes up. I can't accept the fact that he'll never remember me. "Hyung?" I look at that direction where I heard the voice.

Jungkook's voice... But he's nowhere to be seen. 

"Jiminie, can you help out with the lyri- Oh." Suga hyung entered the room "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked and he went to seat on the bed besides me, he wipes the tears from my cheeks and hugs me which took me by surprise but hug him anyway. 

"I'm okay, hyung. I just miss Jungkook a lot." I sniffed. Suga hyung smiled at me "Don't worry; I'm sure he'll wake up anytime soon. Just have faith in Kookie." He said as he ruffled my hair. "Anyway, I'll just ask you some other time about writing the lyrics. Why aren't you in the hospital yet?"

"Oh yeah. Thanks hyung." I smiled while still sniffing and earned a nod from him, leaving the room.

Thinking that I might miss the time Jungkook wakes up. I snatch my phone on the bedside table and head out of the room.

"Hyungs, I'll be going now." I informed everyone in the living room, papers all over the table. Jungkook's school work. They all turned to me and nod.

"Be careful outside!" Jin hyung shouts since he's in the kitchen. "Yes Jin hyung!"

"Just call when you get there. Take care." Suga hyung said sprawled on the floor, as he intently looks at the piece of paper and he keeps rolling on the floor.

"Suga hyung, stop rolling." I chuckled as Suga hyung stopped, look at me and smiled. 

"Okay hyungs, I'll be going bye." I said as I went out of the dorm and took a cab.

********

After a couple of minutes, I reached the hospital; paid the cab and dash towards the entrance to where Jungkook's room is located.

I swing the door open to see Dr. Byun checking Jungkook's condition. "Ah finally you're here. Your hyung already told you the news?" I nod as he smiled revealing a rectangular smile which reminds me of Taehyung. They exactly look alike, are they relatives? Dr. Byun claps his hands gently bring me back down to earth. "I lose you for a few seconds buddy." 

"Sorry doctor byun, you remind me of someone." He titled his head 

"Hmm, your friend Taehyung? Am I right? I get that a lot now." He chuckled. "Anyway about Jungkook's condition... Like I told your hyung earlier that he may wake up anytime soon. So you guys have to look after Jungkook when he wakes up. Okay?" Dr. Byun smiled, revealing his eye smile + rectangular smile. 

"Yes, Dr.Byun." Jimin returned the smile as he grabs a chair to seat near Jungkook's bed.

"Please just call me Baekhyun hyung, you guys are my close friends since I tend to hang out a lot here with you when looking out for Jungkook." Baekhyun hyung walk towards the door, clip board on his left arm while the other is on the door knob.

"Alright, hyung." Jimin said

"I'll be going now. Call me when you find changes in Jungkook's condition." Baekhyun hyung said as he leave the room.

Leaving me and the unconscious Jungkook alone in the room.

*******