SPIRITS ch. 10

"JIN HYUNG!" I heard Yoongi shouts as he splashed a bucket full of water on the burning pan. Fire came out quickly then it turned into a cloud of smoke making us cough. I blinked, 'What?' Still not comprehending on the situation "Are you okay hyung?" Namjoon grabbed me by my broad shoulders and faced me to see if I had any injuries. "Did you get hurt?" I shake my head.

"Y-yes, I-I'm ok-kay." I stutter, all I did was to remember those time with Kookie but now I messed up the kitchen. Then all of the members frantically went towards me. "What happened hyung?" Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok hugged me.

"I" That is all I can say right now. They all look at me and let me sit on the dining area. Taehyung handed me a glass of water.

"Did you get hurt?" Jimin asked. "Hyung?" He repeated as he rub my back. Hoseok move chair closer to me. "Tell us what happened, It's okay hyung."

I drink the water Taehyung gave me. "W-well, I-I thought I heard Jungkookie called me, I look around but saw nothing. What I remember next was thinking of all the memories that I had with him when helping me in the kitchen that I forgot that I was cooking." I bowed down "I'm sorry guys, I burned our food for tonight. I'll do better next time I swear it will never happen."

They all sighed. I thought they were going to be mad at me but instead they are all gathered around me as they are worried. "It's okay hyung, we'll just order." Namjoon said as he fish his phone from his pocket, walking a bit far from us and call for a delivery.

"It's a relief that you didn't get any injuries." Jimin said smiling at me as he stands up and pat my back. "Hyung, I'll just go upstairs and change." I nodded earning another smile from him.

"I'll clean this up hyung, rest for now okay?" Taehyung said as Yoongi followed him to help him clean the mess that I did.

J-hope and I were left in the dining area. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile. "Hyung, don't worry. We are also experiencing it. I'll tell you my story that I thought Kookie was there but with a company which terrified me a lot. This happened in the university." I nodded and listened to what he will tell me.

(A/N: To make the chapter a bit longer I'll put some things that the member will narrate ^_^ )

"Since it was vacant that time and I don't have anything to do. Taehyung has a class that time so I went to the music room. I was dancing to EXO D.O. sunbaenim's Tell me what is love, also I was alone that time." Hoseok paused "I didn't notice anything unusual but after a couple of minutes, I heard some footsteps mimicking my steps as I dance, I didn't pay attention to it and continued to dance."

"Then an hour passed a red ball went towards my direction. I stopped dancing then look at where the ball came from. In the corner of the room I saw a boy figure staring intently at me. I was really scared I wanted to run but I notice something that is familiar... The boy looks like Jungkook, he smiled then after that he disappeared. After that I ran outside the music room to breathe in some fresh air and to calm myself since I was shaking." Then Hoseok ended it by nodding his head. 

"That's all, we are currently encountering it since Kookie is still in coma and we're still waiting for him to wake up, it's been 6 months."

"6 months...." I stated making J-hope turn to look at my direction. 

"We've been living without Jungkookie for 6 months." Hoseok continued, sighing. 

I pat his back for comfort. He's the mood maker in the group but of course there are times that he will feel gloomy and silent which all of us are still not used to it. "We need to have faith and believe that he'll recover soon. He's a strong kid after all." I said, as the tears that  been threatening to fall on for so long rolled down on my cheeks.

 I miss Kookie so much.

*******