SPIRITS ch. 13

"You wouldn't just give up on Jungkookie right?" I look at the person who said that.

"Of course."

"Do you love him?"

"Y-yeah" Was I really that obvious?

"You know what; I used to love you... But when I discovered that you're starting to fall for Jungkook. I've stopped because I don't want to get hurt and I let you go for our youngest. I hope he will love you back, because if he can't then I'll do it. I'll make you love me like how you love him." Tears were already rolling down my cheeks at the person who just let his heart out and gave him a hug.

"T-taehyung, I-I didn't know. I'm sorry. "Taehyung pulled away from the hug and look at me as he wiped my tears.

"Hyung, don't be sorry. My love for you wasn't really that obvious so you wouldn't really know it. Don't cry." Taehyung smiled, revealing his rectangular smile making it less burdened for me."Now go visit Kookie, he's waiting for you. "

I shook my head. Making Taehyung frown in confusion.

"Why?" He needs to know more that Jungkook's spirit is just roaming around in our dorm.

"He's here."

"Who?"

"Jungkook."

"I don't understand." I sighed. I'm really not good in explaining things but he have to know.

"Jungkook. He's been with us as a spirit in our dorm. Those times you caught me talking to myself. I was talking with him and I wasn't crazy." 

"I just got this third senses so I have the ability to see him. That's also why there are paranormal things happening in here." I continued. Taehyung gulped, I know he won't doubt me since we're really close. "When did you start seeing him?"

"Just when he got in an accident. I saw a glimpse of him on his bed where we both share then he was gone."

"How did you know it was him?"

"I took up all the courage to come close to him. He kept avoiding me a couple of times. He even approaches you but I think you didn't see him." That made Taehyung's eyes widen in shock. "R-really?"

"Yes, I was the one he avoids the most. But when you and the hyungs didn't get to see him. He tried to talk to me which scared me in the first place knowing that I was alone that time."

"What is he like as a spirit?"

"Interesting..."

"Like how?"

"He would just go through the wall... Scaring me a hundred times since he just kept appearing without me knowing it."

"Woah, daebak. Did he know that he is Kookie?" I shake my head. "How?..."

"Well I told him that of course, I introduce himself so he would know a bit about him. I even told him that he is still alive, but his spirit is just wandering around. I told him that he can get back, although he's still pondering at the thought."

"Make him come back. I also really miss him. We've been waiting for almost eight months now. " I nodded; I will do that for all of us who really miss Jungkook. I know he's mad since I kept nagging him that he needs to go back before his body give up. "I will, despite the fact that he'll get mad at me for being a naughty friend." I said as Taehyung chuckled.

"Friend? Really hyung, you mean Boyfriend." I blush at what he said and lightly hit him on the arm. "Well it's true right?" He asks as I nod. "No need to deny hyung, it's obvious." Taehyung teased as he ran out of the room. "Have peace in me hyungg!" I laughed and shake my head. He's really weird.

Now I wonder where kookie is...

*******