SPIRITS ch. 17

As we were left alone for an hour all I did is to stare at Jungkook, hold his limp and cold hand pressing it lightly every time. Hoping that he'll respond to it and praying that he'll remember me but I already prepared myself if he didn't. It'll hurt but at least I'm ready.

I lay my head on his bed trying to catch some sleep. 

I have to be patient and believe that he'll wake up, hoping to that this day will be the right time. Some nights in the hospital isn't really that peaceful. I somewhat get to see spirits floating around the room, intently staring at Jungkook then glare at me. 

I tried my best to be courageous and not to leave Jungkook. I prayed that the spirits will cause no harm to me and also Jungkook. I thank God that he protected me from them this also made me realize why Namjoon hyung have nightmares since he's an Atheist.

I fell like I've been living here for a month, all my routine in the dorm happens here. Taking a bath, eating in the room because Jin hyung always brought some foods that he cooked for me. I thanked him for that.

My train of thoughts were cut off due to the sound of Jungkook's heart monitor machine, it's went flat line as I run to call Dr. Baekhyun hyung.

Kookie, I beg you please don't give up. You're too young to die, I'm here for you. Please hear me out. Jiminie hyung miss you. 

*****

Just typed this rn. Butterfly prologue version came on and I'm close to tears. 

Looks like it won't be ending that soon. I can't let Jungkook die right? 

Tell me what you guys think. Sorry T^T

~innah