SPIRITS ch. 2

Taehyung's P.O.V.

After Jungkookie left, I can't help the excitement and ran around the hallway, I know I just apologize to the other students but they know me. I'm always hype. I'm going crazy right now.
Hoseok hyung just stared at me and shakes his head while he laughs.

"Jungkookie is gonna teach us how to play the piano hyung!" I smiled weirdly at Hoseok hyung who is imitating the movements that I make. The 4D dance. He's also glad that our maknae agreed to teach us. 

"Me too!" He made random sounds and kept doing aegyos. Then after that since I kept running and going crazy, he grabbed both of my shoulders to calm me down. "Okay, Taehyung-ah. Calm down."

"We should buy foods for Kookie in return, since he agreed to teach us how to play the piano. We've been asking our other hyungs but they won't. Only our maknae agreed. " I clapped at the idea of that as we went out of the university then head to the grocery to buy foods at the nearest grocery store.

...+++...

After we bought all the foods that Kookie likes we head home. Too excited to show our groceries so Jin hyung can cook it. 

"WE'RE HOME!!" Hoseok hyung shouted as he alarmed all of our hyungs in the dorm as they glance at us then shake their heads. 

"Where's Jungkookie?" I asked. They all look at us again. "What?"

"I thought he is with you guys? Since you all go home together." Namjoon hyung asked.

"He just left an hour ago before us, we went to the grocery store before we head here. Why isn't he here ye--"

'baby baby geudeneun 

caramel macchiato

yeojeonhi nae ipgaen 

geudae hyanggi dalkomhae

baby baby tonight'

Kookie calling...

"Yah! Where are y-" I didn't get to finish on what I was saying when the person on the other line is not Jungkook.

"Taehyung-ah, what happened? What did he say?" I was startled when Jimin hyung went towards me and wipe my tears that I didn't know that it was there already. No shit, this can't be. 

I repeat on my mind what the person said on the line...

'Hello are you somehow related to Jeon Jungkook? 

He was involved in a car accident. Mr. Jeon is at the Seoul Hospital

He is currently unstable since the impact of the vehicle that hit him was really strong.

Please come immediately at the emergency room.

Then the line went off...

****

Jhope's P.O.V.

No... this can't be happening

Oh my God

We were just together, it's my fault I'm older than them. I'm responsible to keep them safe whenever they are with them. I failed my responsibility... We should have gone home together, he'd be safe by now if we did that. It's too late. 

What's gotten into him? What was he thinking that time? He should be focusing on riding his bicycle since our dorm is a bit far from our university. 

I hope his condition isn't that bad...

****