Epilogue

(A/N: This will be in third pov. ^^ ) 

"Whoa Kookie, calm down and eat slowly." Jin laugh calming the younger who doesn't stop on stabbing the foods from different plates and shove them on his mouth. 

Jungkook was discharged three days ago from the hospital he's been living for first week of nine months. That time he obviously didn't get to eat only the dextrose helped him to be dehydrated but not much help when it comes for eating. 

It didn't worked that much since Jungkook look really skinny. He used to be in a good shape but after the accident it all changed and from the few days he only get to rest and eat a little. 

"But hyung I'm still really hungry and all the foods you cooked are my favorites and delicious." Jungkook exclaimed as he shove another food in his mouth.

"We're home!" Taehyung shouted, his booming voice made everyone startled making Jungkook chocked on his food. 

"Kookie!" Jimin yelled running in the kitchen after hearing Jungkook chocking on his food as he quickly get a pitcher of water from their fridge and poured the water in Jungkook's glass. Rubbing the younger's back as he gulped down the water. "Kim Taehyung! You have to make your voice soft, Jungkook isn't still used to a noisy surrounding." Jimin scolding Taehyung as the he muttered 'Sorry.'

Jungkook holds Jimin's arms. "Hyung, I'm okay now. Don't worry." Jungkook said as he stands up to kiss Jimin's forehead which made the two of them blush. 

"I bought lamb skewers!" Yoongi said appeared from the kitchen holding to plastic bags. 

"Oh my gosh, give me some!." Jungkook rush towards his hyung.

"Jungkookie! Calm down. Seriously this kid." Namjoon said as he saw Jungkook snatched the plastic bag full of lamb skewers.

"But I'm still really hungry." Jungkook whined, everyone are in the kitchen as they stared at the dining table full of empty plates and look towards their maknae's direction.

"Wow, a muscle pig indeed." Hoseok contagiously laughed, influencing everyone except Jungkook who is still holding the bad as he scratch his head. Furiously blushing from the embarrassment.

*The End*