SPIRITS ch. 9

"I thought you were supposed to leave Jimin with me?" If I am not mistaken that's Jin hyung arguing with Namjoon hyung. Typical parents. 

"Yeah but I changed my mind, he also need to go out for sometime. He'd been locking himself in their room and it's unhealthy. You can take care of yourself for a while right?" Why are they even arguing about me, seriously I'm fine staying in our room. 

I saw Jin hyung sighed. Defeated to Namjoon hyung, I feel bad but if I don't come out with Namjoon hyung. I'd probably get drag out by him and I don't want that to happen. "Fine, I'll cook our dinner what do you guys like?"

"You can just cook whatever you like, after all you cook deliciously." Namjoon hyung complimented and at the same time to make it up with Jin hyung after their mini argument earlier. That made Jin hyung blush. What's going on with these two these days? 

"Jimin- ah why are you still not dressed up?" Jin hyung said as I glance at the two of them as they also did the same thing. I nod and head back to our room to get change.

"Hyung!" That's what I heard once I get inside our room startling me again. "Kookie, Seriously do you want me to die early? You kept on surprising me a lot." I'm starting to get used to seeing Kookie as a spirit but him appearing suddenly still make my heart drop.

"Sorry Hyung." I just look at him and smile then get the clothes that I'll be wearing and head inside the bathroom. I took off my clothes then suddenly...

"Hyung, where are you going?" I screamed. I really hope the hyungs downstairs didn't heard me.

"For the hundredth time, Jeon Jungkook. I told you to stop scaring the shit out of me. And." I stared at my body, I'm still undress and Kookie is also inside the bathroom with me. I cover myself. "Get out, I really feel violated because you're here and I'm completely naked. Can't you just wait outside please? I'm starting to think you have a crush on me and kept going inside the bathroom." What Kookie replied made me stop.

"What if I do?" Then he disappeared leaving me shocked and confused at the same time. I quickly dress up and went out of the bathroom expecting Kookie to be in the room waiting for me but he's not there. Did he get upset? Maybe he got shocked because I cursed? I sighed. "JIMIN AH! WHAT IS TAKING YOU UP TOO LONG? COME DOWN NOW WERE GOING."