SPIRITS ch. 5

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Where am I?

I feel like a while ago I was just in a room where  a small guy attempted to approach me then now I don't know where I am. I can't even remember my name or where I live but I'm always brought by the light to a guys' dorm. But there's a letter that kinda remind me of my name it's either 'J' or 'K'.. I sighed "Aish, I don't have any clues."

I don't even know if I'm alive or what. While I was walking or floating...

Floating? 

I look at my feet to see that I feel like I'm walking but I don't feel my feet on the ground. What the-

I stop in front of a university. But I didn't go inside because I saw a very pale skin guy that has a faded mint green hair color. I'm going to ask where I am and what place is this. I went towards him and poke his shoulders but he didn't budge. He is still standing still. 

I tried again, but he just turn around to look at my direction. My hopes are ups that I thought he could see me but he just ignored me and touch the back of his neck where I blow the air on it. Then a familiar guy that has a fire orange hair color went close to him. He look at me and he was a bit startled. But he just shrugged it off and regained his composure in front of his friend.

Did he see me?

Another guy walks toward them he has a green streaks on his bangs then stands near me, I was shocked when our body didn't touch, I tried to lay my hand on his shoulder but it just went through him as he shivers.

"Hyung did you feel that?" the green streak hair guy asked.

"The cold? Then it was gone quickly. Yeah I did."  The mint green guy monotonously said.

I went a bit far from them. Am I dead? Wait. But... How?

"AISH!" I yelled in frustration. I jumped in shock when the gate to the university suddenly closed after  I yelled. I look to the three guys who were also shocked. The fire orange hair guy look towards my direction as I look away. So he can see me? can he?

Huh? Did I cause that? Wow.

Wait... Again. How would  I know if I'm still alive and where can I find my body.. If it hasn't been buried or burned to ash. Eodiyo? This is really frustrating...

I am a ghost... The bad part is...

"NO ONE CAN SEE ME! AISH!." I yelled again after all no one can see or hear me. Then after that the light the guide me until now brought me into a different place again. Away from the three guys that I saw a while ago. I'm in the familiar place that I'd been to before.

Where I saw the small guy.. The cute one that has an eye smile. But this time the house was completely empty.

*****