SPIRITS ch. 8

6 months have passed... 

And still Kookie is still not waking up...

Although I often see his spirit roaming around the dorm. I don't know if the other members notice or see him like I do. But Kookie's 'spirit' doesn't even acknowledge my presence, he mostly disturb others but he doesn't get any reactions from them. If in my case I would be startled at first if he even come towards me.

Every time I go to his direction, he always disappears like a flash. It changes... There was this time where I saw him sitting on his bed and when he was still a human we shared the room. The members left Kookie's bed untouched. It is how it looks like the last time he slept on it.

In my case, I was startled. Like I said that would be the first reaction that he'll get from me. I wanted to run away from him because I was left alone in the house that time so the last thing I want to do is to save myself or to get away from him without him knowing. But before I can escape. The most terrifying thing that I encountered around him is.

He spoke to me... He was talking to me... I'm next to the door ready to escape, I wasn't facing him that time of course. I stopped in my tracks as I listen to him speaks.

"Can you help me?"  His voice produced an eerie sound like it's coming from the bottom of the ground, it made me shiver. I turned around to face him. I think he noticed it because he flinched. 

I calmed myself and asked him a dumb question because after all he's a ghost, he doesn't need a door so he can come in, he can just pass through it. "How did you get here?" My answer startled him because I know that for the first time someone acknowledge him"You c-can see me?"

"Y-yeah?" After I respond to his answer I ran out of the room. I'll try to deal with him if I ever see him again. Week passed and I get to talk to him calmly but getting used to his presence appearing instantly won't change but I always forget to introduce myself to him and haven't offer to tell him that I know his identity very well. I will let him know soon if he happens to bother me again.

**********

"I don't mean any harm, I just need you to help me." Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of me in 'our' room. I let out a yelp that also startled him. Why does ghost have to appear so sudden, I might get a heart attack if he continue to do this.