SPIRITS ch. 14

A/N: Should I put an end to this? I apologize for the late update.

----> The picture though omg Jungkookie took it <3  04.10.16

8 months....

That's how long we've been waiting for Jungkook to wake up.

Everyone... Even the doctors are already giving up on him.

If he didn't wake up this month, the life supporters will be removed and let him rest in peace.

Of course we didn't want that to happen...

All that we can do is to pray and have faith in Jungkookie that he'll fight his battle between life and death.

Hoping that he'll wake up soon. Yes I see his spirits. Constantly...

As a matter of fact we've been together for 3 months, the hyungs doesn't even know but they are all getting suspicious since they see me often talking to myself. They thought I was crazy.

But I wasn't. It's because of Kookie's spirit who is always with me being all clingy and stuff.

Then it came to the point where I have to tell them truth that I can see him. They were all in total shock they were somewhat mad at me for not telling them.

I can't because Kookie didn't want to but I made him convince that the hyungs have the right to know. I apologize and all. They all forgave me after that.

Kookie found another thing that he can do... He can touch me.

Spirits doesn't have the freedom to touch things. They can only produce that cold and shivering vibe that anyone can get frightened.

But I didn't. I got used to it. He even asks my permission if he can touch me because he loves me.

After all these years. He started to like me... no, love me. But he is a spirit now..

How is that going to work?

Then I asked him a favor. I can sense that he'll get mad but this is the only way so that his body will wake up from coma. But the sad thing is he won't remember me.

I told him that...

I was right he got mad at me.

He didn't show up for a couple of days... I was worried but I really hope that he'll listen to me and go back to his body since I already showed him the direction to where he can find it.

I waited for two weeks. I'm always in the hospital, guarding Kookie. Praying that he'll wake up anytime soon.

Jungkookie please come back. I'm starting to miss you so much and it hurts to see you unconsciously lying on the hospital bed for almost eight months. Please don't give up on fighting. I love you so much. 

***********

Poor Chimchim :'( 

Don't worry. Kookie will find you. 

Vote and comment please!

Thank you! 

~innah <3