Chapter 36 Go for the gold Kuoh Academy!

Start from the beginning

"Wow! I want to drag him into class 2-D!" another girl said as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hey is it true he doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"Of course not! Hyoudou Kun is a mystery! And nobody has been able to unravel him." Ayane said as Issei walked over to the runner up.

Rias' tolerance for these girls gawking at her future husband had finally hit its peak.

So Rias marched towards the crowd and decided to show them how it's done. As she created her own cheerleading uniform with her magic.

The crafty third year put herself on display at the front. Declaring herself to the rest of them that she was the centre of Issei's world.

"Are you alright Kiba?" Issei said offering a hand out to his friend as he sat on the floor.

"Yes thank you Issei-Kun. It's my complete defeat, you're really horrible you know that? Speed is supposed to be my specialty." Kiba said taking Issei's hand to get up.

"Well I guess I did get a bit carried away. But it was only because you suddenly passed me like that Kiba. It really surprised me!"

"Well it seems I have more training to do then. I won't lose next time Issei-Kun!" Kiba said extending his hand out to Issei.

"I'm not going to hold back next time either!" Issei said as he accepted Kiba's handshake.

"Next up we have the borrowing race! Racers take your places!" Kiryuu announced causing Issei to report to his next event.

"Yo Hyoudou, I guess it's time for us to settle this once and for all, which of us is the greatest pawn!" Saji said now standing next to the pawn of the Gremory household.

"Sure thing, but I don't intend on losing to you. After all, my president is giving it her all to cheer me on." Issei said with a smile as he gazed at his energetic fiancée who began to cheer for him with all of her heart.

"Issei, don't even think about losing! Do your president proud!" Rias said.

"Well be that as it may, I also can't afford to lose here Hyoudou. I mean, I want to look cool to a certain someone as well." Saji said as he now gazed over towards Sona Sitri the student council president.

"On your marks... Get set....GO!" The referee said causing the pawn of the Sitri house and Gremory house to shoot off.

"Wow what a start! Saji of the student council team and Issei Hyoudou have shot off from the starting point leaving the others in the dust!" Kiryuu said making Matsumoto irritated to be losing from the very start.

"Oh and seems that the two leaders have reached their envelopes. Now what will the item be that they have to find to cross the finishing line?" Kiryuu announced as both Issei and Saji tore open their envelopes.

"I can't afford to waste time, Saji is a formidable opponent so I have to quickly check and then take off." Issei thought to himself as he pulled out the white paper.

Suddenly, Issei's eyes shot wide open and a smile printed across his face.

"Hey look! Doesn't it look like Hyoudou is coming this way?" One of the cheerleaders said as he ran towards them.

"Eh you're right!" Another said showing the excitement on her face as he rapidly approached the crowd.

"Will you please come with me?" Issei said to that one lucky girl he offered his hand out to.

"Eh me? You need me to cross the finishing line?" The fortunate and excited girl said spreading jealously amongst the other girls.

"Of course please come with me." Issei said picking her up in a princess carry instantly after.