Whitewash

(A/N: WARNING!! There's gonna be some uhh yaoi reference again. And uhhhh, some spicy stuff that shouldn't be fed to kids. It's a short chap, meant torture Hisoka XD. Hope you enjoy the spiciness 😉)

Aki

Madara Uchiha. The man who massacred my clan—the Uchiha clan. From his back, I could faintly see the silhouette of another man, someone younger. But, I didn't have a name to call him. All I knew was that he was connected to me somehow.

And that person's betrayal was a trigger of some sort to me.

A week had passed since that day—the day I remembered the man who took everything from me. I had trouble sleeping some nights, remembering his cold red eyes. Eyes that I also possessed. Hate clouded my thoughts at the mere mention of his name. I tried not to think about it too much, focusing on my training with Nen.

Still, my blood boiled in rage. The sick feeling of wanting to get revenge ate my insides for days. It killed me that I didn't even know where to look for this man. What kept me sane throughout the maddening craze for blood was Gon and Killua's company.

After finally being allowed to train Ren, I began to hang out with them occasionally. Although they've passed me long ago. Killua and Gon had already went through this water divination thing which revealed their Nen category. It sucked that they learned faster than I did.

As the day for Hisoka and Gon's inevitable fight neared, I felt queasy. I didn't want to pick sides on whoever wins. I sure do hope they don't expect me to do something as childish as that.

"Hey." Killua's voice brought me out of my reverie. I stopped my internal monologue to watch Killua saunter inside my room.

"Hey." I greeted him back and gave myself a pat on the back for not freaking out. Killua looked at my position on the floor before joining me in practicing my Ren. We both stayed silent.

It was... a comfortable silence that settled between us. For once, we weren't at each other's throat and out to annoy one another to death. He just sat on the floor with me and extended his aura like I was currently doing.

"How's Gon?" I was the first to break the silence between us. Killua looked at me from the corner of his eyes before shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine." He replied nonchalantly. The comfortable silence from before was replaced by an awkward air. I shifted uncomfortably, unable to think of some other topic to talk about. Really, I couldn't help but mentally cringe at our inability to keep a normal conversation going. My aura wavered before it died out. Killua gave me a questioning look and I met his gaze.

"I... you... You're also that, right?" I asked. Killua frowned at me.

"What, that?" He repeated, confused. I looked away from him and brandished a kunai knife from my pouch. Killua's eyes narrowed slightly before he frowned and tensed up. I rolled my eyes and gestured to the blade in an attempt to get my meaning across.

Killua met my gaze. His eyes widened a little letting me know that he got what I meant.

"Yeah... I used to be an assassin." He confirmed. Killua opened his palm and silently asked me if he could borrow the knife. I threw it at him. He caught the blade with his right hand and playfully rolled his eyes at my throw.

"Used to be...? Why? What happened?" I asked. Killua looked at the surface of the blade and frowned in silence, ruminating over my question.

"I was born in a family of assassins. Before I even had the will, my family already set my whole life out for me. I didn't exactly appreciate it. So, I ran away from home. I took the Hunter Exam for a challenge." Killua recounted, a nostalgic smile on his lips. He shrugged, a if his past wasn't that much of a big deal for him.