Gon's Match

(A/N: Warning! Yaoi reference ahead. If you don't know what yaoi is, search it up. If you hate Yaoi, I can't blame you. Though, it's an important part of the story. But it's not really yaoi since Aki is a girl... that is mistaken as a boy. So, just yaoi reference.)

Killua

I quietly sat down beside Chrome as he simply stared below. He didn't even glance at my direction when I sat beside him. I wonder what's in his head. Deciding to try and converse with him normally, I lightly tapped his shoulder and tried to mirror Gon's smile—though it was a little forced.

"What's on your mind, Chrome~?" I asked, putting up the charm. He looked at me, a bit shocked. Come on, react to my charm! Suddenly, Chrome grimaced.

"Disgusting. Are you trying to act cute?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
I take it back. He irritates me.

"Hey! I was trying to talk to you nicely." I retorted to him. He smirked.

"And you thought acting cute is the way to go? You're not Gon. It doesn't work when you do it." Chrome said, shrugging his shoulders. Busted. I felt my cheeks heat up a little. So what if I tried to imitate Gon? I was only trying to be nice and look at what I got in return.

"You could try to be a little nicer." I grumbled under my breath.

"Well, excuse me for being rude." Chrome said in monotone, smiling sarcastically at me. I frowned at him in annoyance.

"Will you look at that, so you can be a bit more respectful." I jeered, returning his sarcastic smile. Irk marks popped on Chrome's temple.

"Yeah, wouldn't wanna disrespect you now, gramps." Chrome mocked, still smiling sarcastically. Again with the hair-color insults.

"Oh don't worry chibi, maybe you'll grow up too if it weren't for your big head." I said, playing along with his game. Chrome frowned at the reminder of his short stature. He slouched on his seat, arms crossed.

"Let's just drop it okay?" He grumbled. I smiled in victory.

"Sure, chibi-chan." I teased. Chrome glared at me from his seat, arms uncrossing. I could see the tension on his arms. Then suddenly, he launched at me from his seat. I was caught off guard and his momentum sent me falling from my seat to the ground. He kept me pinned down but I wrestled against him. Hah! As if he could pin me down!

I flipped him over, then trapped him below me. He tried to sit up but I pushed him back down and pinned his hands. He gave me a pointed glare and started trashing. His legs moved to kick me but I managed to block it with my shin. Then, I sat on Chrome's legs, rendering him motionless. 

Chrome narrowed his eyes on me but stopped trying to resist nonetheless. I grinned at him triumphantly. He just stared back, his face free of emotion.

I was a bit astonished to say the least as I studied his looks. With him pinned underneath me, I could see him clearly for the first time. His pale skin contrasted his dark hair and onyx orbs, making him stand out. Especially with his doll-like face. Underneath the boyish air about him, he actually looked like a girl. 

"You know, you could pass for a girl—" I was suddenly cut off. Chrome had thrown me off guard when he suddenly moved his trunk upward, causing the rest of his body to follow suite and slip from under me.

With his arms and feet free, he kneed me on the stomach, sending me on my back. In a second, Chrome was on top of me, doing as I did to him earlier. He had pinned my arms and legs, his face close to mine at the effort to match my height with his small frame.