Who said it's over?

~Beauti

   "I'm so happy Babi decided to keep kyky baby I'm so tired" I said as Ky'Mon and I laid in the hotel bed. Babi convinced us to let Kylie stay with them since she was sleeping so peacefully.

"I know you are tired. You really did a number on my mama"

"I'm sorry. Is she okay tho?"

"Don't apologize. And yea she straight she still on that stupid shit. I'm done trying to help her though it is what it is. You my number one lady well you and Kylie." Ky'Mon said kissing me.

"Me to I'm done trying! I miss Papi" I said as I pulled at Ky'Mon pants. We haven't had sex in awhile and my body was needing it.

"See great mines think alike. I notice you had on those small ass shorts to."

"Oh really well how about you take them off me." I whispered as I kissed on his neck.

"Girl you make me weak." Ky'Mon managed to moan out as I rubbed his rod. I was craving for his dick and I was about to show it. I kissed on Ky'Mon's chest as he took off my shirt leaving my chest bare. Ky'Mon pulled me in for a kiss as my breast laid on his naked chest. I passionately kissed him back letting him know he's all I want.

"Make love to me" I moaned as he flipped me on my back. Kissing his way down he stopped at my breast licking the right one as he massaged the other. Letting out little moans Ky'Mon eased his hand over my clit. Moving his hand in circular motion Ky'Mon made my Pearl leek. I hated when he teased me but it made me only want him more.

"Damn your wet" Ky'Mon said pulling my panties to the side. Ky'Mon then stuck his tongue in what now belonged to him. The feelin of his tongue made me let out a loud moan. Ky'Mon tongue always had an affect on me. Licking the tongue between my legs Ky'Mon was about to make me cum. I had to hold out because I wanted to pleasure him first. Sitting up and pushing Ky'Mon down I quickly got on my knees and took him into my mouth. I Licked the head of his rod as I played with his balls watching Ky'Mon as he let his head fall back only made me take him into my mouth deeper.

"Beauti mhhmm shit baby I love you" he moaned I sped up my pace as Ky'Mon released in my mouth. Swallowing every drop I kissed the head before he pulled me up. Ky'Mon quickly turned me over on all fours and entered inside me. Pumping at a steady pace Ky'Mon kissed along my back.

Throwing my ass back Ky'Mon pumped a little harder. Pulling out of me slowly Ky'Mon was doing my body good.

"Shit baby go fa-ast-err" I moaned throwing my hair back. With my commands Ky'Mon did as he was told ten minutes later him and I was Cumming together. Flopping down on the bed all sweaty as we both tried to catch our breath. Pulling me in close to him Ky'Mon whispered in my ear he loved me to sleepy to respond I laid a kiss on his chest and was fast asleep.

~Pam

   Laying up in the hospital I felt like shit my head was hurting. It was very hard for me to sit up and my eyes were almost closed.

"Can't believe you went through with that. Girl you're crazy" Candy said as she sat in the chair next to the bed.

"Girl I had to do what I had to do!"

"So did you do it?"

"Damn right I did it. I stored one above the front door and one by their car garage. That bitch really thought I was coming to see those ugly ass kids. And I swear I'm about two minutes away from getting on Ky'Mon and his damn brother."

"You a mess did she catch you putting up the cameras?"

"Naw I had to play it off. I made a mistake and hit the door bell so I just asked to see the lil roaches."

"Omg you're dumb" Candy said laughing.

"Well now we can see when she's home alone so we can make our move, but first my ass gotta heal. She whooped my ass doe." I said with a chuckle.

"Girl stop making me laugh but she did fuck you up though."

"Wateva call me when you get home."

"I will bye" Candy said leaving my room. They really thought I came there to see those kids smh they got me fucked up. I needed to get those cameras up so I could know when she's home alone. I'm NOT done with Beauti! Best believe this is not the end of it.

Sorry about the delay. I'm really glad you guys understood. I know this chapter isn't all that but it's something. I really love the fans of this book You guys are the best!!!!

Oan: shouts out to @_aniyya_
&'d @cityswife!
Aniyya thank you for understanding and for your positive comment! Go you!!!

And cityswife I'm honored to know that you think my book is the best book on here!!! I'm not going to leave you guys hanging!! I love all my fans!!!

Remember....

VOTE!!!! COMMENT!!!! SHARE!!!!

ExoticLuv <3