FlashBack

~Beauti

I couldnt believe this. This nigga had the nerve to question me in my shit and disrespect me. I swear if I was the old me I would have kilt him. Don't get me wrong I'll fuck a nigga up in a heart beat. Since my parents were murder I didn't give a fuck bout shit.

****Flashback*****

"baby go in your room and don't come out." my daddy said.

"Renae go with her and stay put." my daddy told her.

"No john I'm staying with you." my Mommy cried. At that moment I didn't know why I had to go in my room and why my Mommy was crying. That night my mother did not come follow me. After 20 minutes of hearing scuffling I walked out my room and I seen my Mommy lifeless on the ground and my daddy begging for his life.

"You know I make no exceptions, I warned you and you disobeyed me." I heard the tall man with a lion tattoo on his left arm say.

"daddy what's wrong with Mommy she look hurt." I said walking over to her.

"Beauti didn't I tell you to stay in th-" before he could finish I heard a loud boom and his body went limp.

**present day***

After seeing my parents kilt I had that attitude where I didn't give a shit bout anything. I would kill any one who would cross me I would fight any bitch in my way. until I met Babi she taught me the moral of life she calmed me down a lot. I stop killing but I still fought any bitch or nigga. I hopped in the shower wiping my tears. I was in the shower for about forty-five minutes when I decided to get out. I grabbed my towel and walked in my room when I noticed Ky'Mon.

"Please get out I'm not in the mood to argue." I asked

"have you been crying"

"No can you leave."

"I came to apologize, I didn't mean to come at you like that I wasn't rised like that." he said

"Ky'Mon no hard feelings but can you leave please I just wanna be alone" I said wiping my tears I couldn't help it that flash back of my parents had me missing them.

"No I'm not leaving I'm staying the night. So we can talk about it or just lay down." this nigga was for real I didn't want to argue, plus I needed company.

"ok Ky wateva."

"So are you going to eat anything" he asked

"No I'm not hungry."

we laid in bed for about twenty minutes in silence until he broke the silence.

"Ma why you was crying, was it about your parents." he asked rubbing my back.

"yea its fine tho"

"What happened to them."

"They were murdered"

"damn ma my bad. Do you know who did it." he asked

"No I was 6 when it happened all I remember was his tattoo on his left arm."

"Is this why you so bitter not to be disrespectful"

"I guess you can say that. It made me not trust anyone,made it hard to love anyone."

"why so"

"because my daddy told her to come with me but she didn't she just didn't Ky she left me because she loved my dad she gave her life for him I needed her." I said crying

"baby don't cry"

"She hated me they didn't love me they die in front of me. Daddy should have did what he was told to do. They were full of blood I asked God to wake them up but they wouldn't get up I even tried to wash Mommy off but it was so much blood." I was now crying even harder he was the first one I ever told that to.

"I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry" Ky said holding me I looked up and his eyes was wet. I never met a Guy that cared about me to actually show emotion. I guess that's why I always fucked them and got the cash. Love wasn't for me. But I didn't mind because the last two I loved betrayed me they left me at the age of six. I was done with love.

We sat and hold each other til we was fast to sleep.