Rethink

~Babi

It's been three months since we met Lucky them at the club. Lucky and I been kicking it everyday since. I know our motto is to bank a nigga and fuck him if he was worth it but shit this was different. I was feelin him. Now Ky'Mon and Beauti on the other hand I don't know what's going on with them the last time Beauti say she talked to him was the night he went down on her which was the night after the club three months ago. I would go to Lucky's place and he would be there so I know it wasn't anything wrong with the nigga. Beauti ass didn't care anyway she was doing her thing and doing it well. Lucky,Ky'Mon and myself was pulling up at Beauti and I house when we seen her and some fine ass brother kissing all on each other I glanced at Ky'Mon and seen the look on his face jealousy I should call it. That's what his ass get my bitch don't waste no time.

"Hey y'all" I spoke while walking in the house

"What's up Babi" Mark spoke. Mark was one of the niggas that Beauti kept around he had money and everything else I liked Mark he was sweet and very polite.

"How you been" I asked

"good and yourself "

"fine" I said smiling

"I'll be in, in a second" Beauti said smiling at me. I knew she was smiling because she knew Ky was jealous.

~Beauti

"Spend the night with me" Mark said kissing me.

"Not tonight baby I have work in the morning. I promise this weekend you can have me to yourself." I said kissing him while he got in the car.

"Yea if you say so Beauti and don't think ain't see how that nigga was looking at me don't get ol' boy fucked up." I knew he was referring to Ky'Mon the nigga was staring hard as fuck.

"Boy bye I'll call you."

I walked in the house and noticed these three eating.

"I know y'all ain't go get something to eat and ain't bring me shit." I was mad shit I was hungry a bitch could eat but I wasn't fat I guess it all went to my ass.

"girl its in the microwave" Babi said pointing in the kitchen.

"Thanks babe" I said blowing her a kiss.

"Damn ma you ain't gone speak." Lucky asked.

"Last time I checked this was my shit and I recall not hearing a hey from both of y'all when y'all pulled up."

"you was to busy Down nigga throat you ain't hear it." Ky'Mon shot back.

"Wateva Hi Luckyyy". Who the fuck did this nigga think he is. I haven't heard from his ass in three months then got a nerve to have an attitude with me.

"What's up ma" Lucky spoke. I got my food and went to my room. I watched TV took a shower and put on some clothes I had a date tonight.

I walked down stairs and notice Ky and Lucky was still here. It's been two hours since I went to my room.

"Where you going?" Babi asked

"To mind my business I'll call you if I don't come home." I told her kissing her on the cheek.