Master Plan

~Beauti

Its been two months since I found out who killed me parents. My plan is going well. I feel bad for using Ky'Mon but this was something I had to do. Babi been depressed lately because she was actually in love with Lucky. So I had to restore they relationship and plus in order for my plan to go as planned I don't need no interruptions, so I needed them two to get back together so Lucky could be out my way and be with Babi the night I plan to kill Fred. I was on my way to Red Lobster where I had planned to meet up with Ky'Mon, Lucky, and Babi. I'm glad I got there before Babi because she had no clue that Lucky would be there and he had no clue I was showing up. This was something myself and Ky'Mon had planned. I told him.I wanted to make up with Lucky because I felt where he was coming from but truth is I just wanted the nigga out my way I didn't want to have to kill the nigga that my bestfriend was in love with. I walked in and seen Ky'Mon and Lucky sitting at the table.

"Hey baby" KY spoke.

"Hey babe" I said kissing him.

"man what's this" Lucky asked.

"Listen Lucky I don't have beef with you and I understood where you was coming from that night." lord forgive me for lying. I thought as I sat up there and lied.

"Naw ma I'm sorry for what I said I just couldn't go against my uncle." he said ugh I wanted to slap the shit out of this nigga but I had to play it cool.

"you good,anyway Babi loves you and she miss you like craz-" just when I was about to finish Babi walked in.

"hey y'all" she said looking at Lucky

"hey ma" KY said. I could tell Lucky and Babi was shocked to see each other. I mean it has been two months.

"Look Babi I'm sorry I didn't mean to walk out on you." Lucky said getting up to hug her.

"I hate you I really hate you." Babi said hitting him as he grabbed her holding her.

"I loved you and you left me Lucky." This girl was really in love with him.

"I know and I'm sorry" he said hugging her. They slid in the Booth and we order our food. I sat there smiling as I seen how happy they were my plan was coming together. I sat at the table as I went over the plan in my head. The evil thoughts was making me horny again. After that night in my bathroom I never turned back into Beauti that sweet girl left and she wasn't coming back Beast had taken over and I was loving it. I reached under the table and stuck my hand in Ky'Mon's pants.

"What are you doing?" he whispered in my ear.

"Getting what's mine."

"baby we're in a restaurant." he said. at that point I didn't give a fuck. I moved closer to him grabbing his hand and putting it between my legs lucky for me I had on a skirt with no panties.

"play with her" I told him referring to my pussy. He moved his hands in and out my hole.

"mhhm baby go faster" I told him as he sped up. I moved my hips to the rhythm of his speed. I could feel Babi and Lucky staring but at that moment I didn't give a fuck. I was just concentrating on busting me a nut.

I came all over Ky'Mon fingers as he pulled them out of me and placed them in my mouth. I must say my juices was sweet a hell. I'm wild yea I know it. But remember it's not me its Beast!

"omg y'all nasty as hell like really in a restaurant" Babi said

"I don't give a damn." I said which I really didn't.

"man y'all wild" Lucky said as we all got up and walked out the restaurant.

"What was that about?" KY asked

"I got horny you lucky I didn't pull your dick out and ride it."

"girl you tripping." he said laughing little did he know I was dead serious.

we all was in the parking lot talking when I noticed Candy ass. I ran up to her and hit her. "Bitch didn't I say every time I seen you I was going to tap that ass." I said hitting her again the bitch thought I was playing. "Get the fuck off me" she yelled.

"naw bitch you wanna sneak a bitch I'll get off you when I'm done." I said kicking the shit out of her. "She had enough" I heard Babi say.

I hit her again when Ky'Mon grabbed me in put me in the car.

"Man drive my car home I'm going to drive Beauti car to my place I'll be over in the morning to pick it up." KY told Lucky as we drove off.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you?"

"nothing" I said laughing "I told her every time I seen her I was going to beat her ass and I meant it."

"Man you need to chill"

"I'll think about it." I told Him. This nigga just DONT know I'm just getting started.

~Ky'Mon

I was sitting on the bed when Beauti came out the bathroom completely naked. I don't know what's going on with this girl but she wasn't herself. Having me finger her in a restaurant then attacking someone. Yea she was different.

"What are you thinking about so hard over there" she said knocking me out my thought.

"nothing baby."

"mhhmm I love it when you call me baby." she said climbing on top of me.

"o'really, well then show me how much you like it" I said giving her a kiss. She pushed me down on the bed and undid my pants. She then pulled down my boxers and took me Into her mouth. She placed my whole rod into her mouth. "Damn girl that feels good" she sucked faster taking me deeper into her mouth. The shit felt so good. She must could tell I was trying to stop from cumming in her mouth because she leaned up and said "cum baby".

With her signal I released in her mouth and she swallowed.

"Damn girl!"

"make love to me Ky'Mon" she said getting off her knees. I laid her on her back and made love to her for the first time. Making love to her was different from when we had sex in her bathroom. This made my love her even more. Yes I loved Beauti and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I trusted her but not only that she had forgiven my uncle for what he had did. After love making I kissed Beauti on her forehead and went to sleep.

The beast is really coming out of Beauti!

How do you guys feel about Lucky and Babi?

What about Beauti what do you guys think of her?

Comment your thoughts please!

:-*

Sweetexotickush