Leaving it all behind

~Beauti

The next morning I got up and took a shower so I could head to the airport. I was leaving everything behind me and starting a new beginning for me and my unborn child. Yes I was pregnant I don't know how it happened but it did. I found out a week before I found out that Fred was my father. My mother visited me in my dreams and told me I wasn't sure so that next morning after the dream I took three pregnancy test and they all were positive. At first I was mad but I looked at it as a blessing....

****Flashback***

"Baby I'm so proud of you. Your so strong and such a beautiful woman. I wish I was with you so I can be there when my grand baby is born, but God had other plans for me.

"Mama I'm not pregnant Babi is." I said looking into her pretty green eyes she looked so peaceful and so pretty like she had no worries.

"No baby you are to. I want you to give this baby they life you always wanted. Stay true and Loyal to her. Never let anything come between you and her. Remember baby LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING...

I love you baby I have to go now. she said before kissing me on my forehead.

"I love you to mama".

***back to reality***

Babi was at the hospital with Lucky after I shot him. I packed my things and left a letter I had wrote Babi before leaving my past behind me. I shut the door before I was long gone.

~Babi

I had just dropped Lucky off home before I went to check on Beauti. She was the strongest girl I've ever met. I pulled up to the house. I cut my car off and headed inside. I went up stairs and knocked on her door but there was no answer. I opened it and everything was in place I went to the closet and notice everything was gone her clothes shoes everything. I was about to walk out the room when I notice an envelope sitting on her nightstand that had my name on it. I opened it and began to read it...

"BABI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I KNOW. YOU KEPT ME OUT OF TROUBLE AND YOU WERE THERE FOR ME AND STUCK BY MY SIDE THROUGH THE GOOD AND BAD. I'M SOO HAPPY YOU WERE PLACED IN MY LIFE. I KNOW YOUR GOIN TO.BE A GREAT MOMMY AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL AUNTI BUT I HAD TO LEAVE FOR ME FOR US WE NEEDED A NEW START. TELL LUCKY IM SORRY AND I REALLY HOPE HE COULD FORGIVE. AND TELL KY'MON I TRULY LOVE HIM AND WISH HE COULD OF BEEN MY HUSBAND BUT I WASNT GOOD FOR HIM. TELL HIM I KNOW HE WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT FATHER AND I'LL MAKE SURE I TELL OUR BABY GIRL ABOUT HIM HOW GREAT HE WAS. TELL HIM HE'LL FIND THE RIGHT GIRL....I LOVE YOU GUYS

Love always your BONNIE

I let the tears fall as I let the paper fall. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs when I looked up I noticed Ky'Mon and Lucky.

"What's wrong baby?" Lucky asked

"She's gone"

"Who?"

"Beauti she's gone" I said

"what you mean gone" Ky'Mon asked. I picked up the letter and handed it to him. I sat there and watched as tears filled his eyes. My Besty my Ace my Bonnie had up and left.