Karmas a bitch!

~Beauti

"Babi how does this look" I said holding up a red mermaid type looking dress.

"That's cute what kind of shoes" She asked

"I was thinking my nude heels but Ky'Mon said he don't want me wearing heels while I'm pregnant."

"True so what shoes then"

"My nude heels fuck him he ain't my daddy" I said laughing

"alright KY get on that ass" Babi said laughing

"Girl please wateva anyway lets go I'm getting hungry."

"me to this baby is gonna have me big as hell."

"excuse me" a girl said with an attitude as I bumped into her accidentally.

I looked up and noticed it was Candy stupid ass. She lucky I was pregnant because the bitch would have gotten an ass whoopin.

"your excused hoe" I said walking to the counter to pay for my items

"Girl I promise the only thing saving you from an ass whoopin is my baby. Bitch go find something to do with ya miserable ass" Babi said as I laughed.

"Girl she ain't worth it. Lets go our husbands are waiting on us." I said grabbing Babi's arm

"We'll see who have the last laugh." Candy said smiling ugh I couldn't stand that bitch.

"Girl please the only one that's- I was cut of by a familiar face.

"Candy you ready baby." Pam said walking up to Candy.

What the fuck I thought. Why the fuck was Candy and Ky'Mon mother hanging together.

"Fix ya face bitch" Candy spit out.

"Girl please misery loves company. I ain't got shit to worry about witcha stupid ass."

"Girl lets go." Babi said as we walked out.

I was shocked why the hell was those two hanging out. I swear if Ky'Mon had any dealings with Candy I'm going to kill his ass.

~Ky'Mon

We entered the five star restaurant as we took our seats in a private section Lucky and I reserved.

"Beauti what's up with you. You haven't said a word since we left the house." I asked Beauti as we sat down. I noticed something was bothering her. She was to damn quiet and she had her defense mood up.

"Nothing I'm tired that's all." She said playin with her nails I knew she was lyin because that's something she would do.

I decided to brush it off. I knew it probably would have led to an argument and I ain't feel like going there.

We ordered our food and chatted for a little.

When our food arrived I noticed Beauti wasn't eating.

"Bae what's wrong with you." I asked this time a bit annoyed.

"Nothing Ky"

"Yes it is you haven't said shit since we left the house and you haven't touched your food."

"I said it was nothing."

"I really hate when you hide shit from me." I said taking a fork full of my lobster.

"KY'MON are you fuckin Candy" she asked making me choke on my water.

"what!"

"Are you fuckin Candy"

"Beauti why the fuck would you ask me some shit like that I don't even know the damn girl." I said in a bit of a shock why would she ask some shit like that.

"Ky'Mon don't lie to me!"

"Beauti chill before you piss me off."

Beauti was clearly tripping.

"Why are you crying." I asked her

"Why was Candy hanging with your mother today at the mall."

"My mama?...Candy wasn't with my mama today."

"Ky don't tell me when I seen the shit. Ky'Mon I swear fo God if something happens to my child I promise you I'm going to kill both of you." she said and I can tell she was serious.

"Baby chill out ain't shit gonna happen to you or my child."

"Man what the fuck is mama up to when the fuck have she ever hung out with Candy." I asked Lucky while Beauti and Babi were in the restroom.

"Man I have no idea I told you when she came over she sounded straight like bullshit. "

"Lucky I swear if she harm anyone of my girls so help her God."

"Man ma ain't dat stupid."

"What ain't stupid" Babi asked walking to the table.

"Nothing" Lucky said as she sat down

"Where's Beauti" I asked noticing she hadn't came out with Babi.

"She's still in the bathroom crying she's a bit upset she told me she wanted to be alone for a second." she said taking a sip of her drink.

"Man what the fuck is she crying for? Why the fuck is she letting them get to her." I was mad as hell.

"Well you know what happened to her parents well her mom. She's kinda worried about the baby. She knows your mom hates her and the beef she got with Candy. Then all of a sudden Candy and your mom are best of friends. I don't know why she's letting that get to her. But I tell y'all one thing and I put this on my child if anything happens to that girl and I mean anything Ky'Mon and Lucky I'm going to fuck y'all up and I promise y'all will be motherless." Babi said looking at the both of us. We knew she was serious if anything happened to Beauti Babi would kill everyone she could.

"Mann I'm sick of this shit." I got up and went towards the women's restroom.