Emotional

~Beauti

I don't know what was wrong with me. I wasn't scared of them bitches at all. I was more afraid for my child. I knew Pam was up to something I could feel it. I wiped my eyes when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and stood Ky'Mon.

"Why you letting them upset you?" He asked as I stepped out into the hallway.

"I'm not"

"So why you in here crying?"

"Ky'Mon I know your mother is up to something I can feel it. Don't think I'm scared because I'm not. but I am in fear for my child's life. Me and your mom can go toe to toe but the way your mother is she will try anything to ruin me. She already took my fuckin mother away from me, turned my REAL father against me so I know she wouldn't care about killing my baby."

"Baby listen nothing going to happen to our baby. I swear if she tries anything that will try to harm her I will kill her myself. I love you and I don't want you stressing the baby. I'm here with you and I ain't going nowhere." he said kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you to baby"

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you making babies and building an empire." he said handing me a box.

"What's this" I said opening the small box. Inside it was a big ass diamond ring.

Ky'Mon took the ring and placed it on my finger.

"You still going to marry me right. You didn't change your mind since the plane to Jamaica?" he asked

I smiled as i reminisced about the time I was going to leave everything behind me even Ky'Mon until he found me on the plane on my way to Jamaica. He had asked me to marry him that day and I said yes.

"No baby I didn't I'm still going to marry you." I said kissing him as a tear rolled down my face.

"I hope those are happy tears?" Ky'Mon asked.

"Yes baby they are." I said hugging him. Ky'Mon then pulled back and handed me another box this time this one was a little bigger.

"Ky'Mon really!"

"Just open it."

I opened the box and there was a silver charm bracelet. It had the letters K B K on it which I knew it stood for Ky'Mon Beauti and Kylie, little baby booties a key a heart and other little cute symbols on it every symbol was filled with diamonds.

"I love it Ky thanks baby." I said hugging him.

"Your welcome now lets go sit." he said as he placed the bracelet on my wrist. We walked back to the table and noticed Lucky and Babi kissing.

"Umm we are in a restaurant." I said getting their attention. They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"umm I know you ain't talking when Ky'Mon was finger fuckin you at Red Lobsters." She said laughing .

"Shut up" I said as we took our seats.

"You straight sis" Lucky asked me

"Yea thanks for asking."

"Damn what the fuck did you do back there because when I left yo ass you did not have that big ass rock on your finger" Babi said as she snatched my hand pulling it closer to her.

"You dumb girl." I said laughing

"No foreal what did you do so I can get one to." she said looking at Lucky.

"Man chill chill" Lucky said laughing

As we ate our food.

"I love you baby." I whispered in Ky'Mon's ear.

"I love you to."

=============================

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

>>>>I guess Beauti somewhat figured out that the moma might be up to something. hmmmm

What do you guys think are they planning something or are Candy and Pam really friends. I don't know maybe we'll find out next chapter!

COMMENT!!!!! VOTE!!!!! SHARE!!!!!

Sweetexotickush :*