My backbone

~Candy

When Pam came to me asking me about how I felt about Beauti it was kind of strange. Pam didn't know me and I didn't know her but with us having beef with the same person kinda made us friends. Seeing the look on Beauti's face when she seen Pam and I together was priceless. I wanted revenge on Beauti. I wanted what she had. The attitude the fancy things the husband and their relationship. I would of had it all if Beauti wouldn't have fucked my man. Beauti was going to get what was coming for her and its just a matter of time before everything unfold.

~Beauti

"Baby grab Babi some fruit " I yelled out to Ky'Mon. Babi had gave birth to her son yesterday. I felt bad because I wasn't able to be there I was getting over a bad cold and since the baby was new born I didn't want to get him sick.

"Have you talked to you father yet?" Ky'Mon asked handing me the fruit bowl.

"Yea he called me yesterday. He suppose to take me out for lunch so we can talk." Some how my father managed to get my number and called me the last three days I was in Jamaica. After that he would call and check up on me. I wanted to hate him for what happened but my heart wouldn't let me. I wanted my father to be in his granddaughter's life but before that happened I had to know what really happened between him and my mom.

"Are you going to go?"

"Yea if he's going to be a part of Kylie's life I have to know what actually happened."

"So you decided to let him in Kylie's life?"

"I don't know I mean I want to know my real father and I want her to know her grandpa. How you feel about that?"

"I mean I think its great. Fred is a nice guy. He Practically raised me.What Fred did in the past I don't think that was his attentions to leave you like he did. Fred wanted to protect his family he loved you Beauti and I know it might not look the part but if he didn't he wouldnt have killed my dad." Ky'Mon said throwing chips into the buggy.

"I just wish my mom could of been here."

"I know baby." Ky'Mon said as he wrapped his arms around me and we pushed the grocery kart together.

"did I ever tell you how much I love you" I asked him smiling.

"I don't know did you." he said kissing my neck.

"Ky'Mon stop you know that turns me on and your not about to turn me on standing by some raw meat"

"You going to give me some tonight?" Ky'Mon asked nibbling on my ear.

"Ky'Mon Le'Mont Daniels if you don't stop. Were In a grocery store."

"So its no different from us being at red lobsters." I guess they ass will never forget about that.

"Kyyy stop and I'm big and pregnant."

"So what the hell that suppose to mean and don't even stand here and make up a lie and be like the doctor said because I already asked at your last doctors appointment."

I laughed because I was about to come up with some lie. But I knew Ky'Mon had already asked the doctor about us having sex. Ky'Mon made me so embarrassed that day when he asked the doctor all types of sex questions.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"Yea wateva give me kiss" he said turning me towards him.

"Nope" I said turning my back towards him

"Really it's like that." he said tickling me.

"Ky'Mon s-stop" I said laughing

"Well give me kiss"