Two wrongs don't make a right!

~Beauti

3months later.....

  "Girl I still can't believe she did that" Babi said as I came back in my living room. I had just put Kylie down for a nap.

"Girl I know I was so angry I just wanted to strangle somebody. I mean I really appreciate Lucky being there I just wish I could have shared that moment with Ky'Mon." I said taking a sip of my bottled water.

"You strong because if that was I and she pulled that shit girrll so help me God I would have beat Lucky ass and whooped the shit out of her. That was extremely fucked up girl when Lucky told me what happened I instantly started crying I was pissed and all I could think about was you and how Ky'Mon felt to know his dumb ass mammy was the cause of him not being there for you" Babi said as she went to throw our trash away. This was Babi and I first time talking about the stunt that Pam pulled because we both were trying to heal from having  Jo'zyen and Kylie.

"Girl believe me I wanted to hurt Ky'Mon so badly but I knew he was hurt by it as well when Lucky had came to ask him about his phone Ky'Mon and I knew what had happened and when I broke down crying girl he shed a couple of tears as well."

"Really? What did he say when you burst out crying?"

"He was like he's so sick of every time he turn around she's making me cry. I was pissed at her but I was more so angry with him because Ky'Mon was suppose to had went and got something to eat and came right back how he know Fred wouldn't have tried to hurt me. Even though that didn't happen but it could have and the thing was I was just sitting in the car with his dumb ass before Fred came and told him I was a bit nervous. He so stupid that's why I hate when he smoke he get dumber. Girl I don't know what I'm going to do with him." I said shaking my head as Babi laughed

"Girl he can be a lil slow sometimes" she said laughing. as the door bell rung. I got up to open the door and I was beyond shocked at who it was.

"I'm here to see my grandchildren" Pam said putting her cigarette out. Now if I'm not crazy I know who is. This bitch as completely lost her damn mind.

"Bitch are you fuckin crazy you have about five seconds to get your ass off my door step!" I said standing there in disbelief.

"Girl you batta sit yo young ass down and get the fuck out my way. For one this ain't yo shit this is my son house and two you don't pay bills here." she said stepping close to me. I hadn't even notice I had hit her until Babi said something.

"You think you going to come to MY shit disrespecting me asking to see MY child after the stunt yo ass pulled you got me completely fucked- I couldn't even finish Pam had got up and stuck me dead in the face. Within a split second her and I was getting down in my front yard. All the shit that was built up inside me came out from what she pulled three months ago til the time she had my mother killed. I hadn't even notice I beat her unconscious until Babi said that's enough. When I came to my senses and notice how all the neighbors was staring I knew I had blacked out. Five minutes later I heard the police sirens. About thirty minutes after the paramedic left and I got asked a million questions by the cops I was in the shower. The police couldn't take me to jail or press no charges because it was self defense. Do to that she came on my property unannounced. I didn't know if she was ok or dead I really didn't give a fuck I'm just happy the kids wasn't awake. I only suffered minor injuries which were a few scratches under my eye and a busted lip. I got out the shower put on some night shorts and a tank top and went downstairs.

"Are you okay?" Babi asked

"Yea I'm fine" I said laying my head on her lap as she played in my hair.