Happy endings for now....

~Beauti

We've been in Jamaica for two months. Ky'Mon and I bought a lovely house with an ocean view. I felt free and new I thank God for allowing me to be so lucky and meet a man like him. I was now four months pregnant with a cute little pudge. My mommy already told me it was a girl when she kept saying "her" in the dream. So I trusted her. We where standing on the beach facing the water. When I heard someone yell Bonnie. I turnt around and seen my Clyde. It was Babi she was big and beautiful.

"I called them and let them know where we were. I knew you was missing her so I had to call them." Ky'Mon said

"I love you baby" I said

"I love you to" I ran to Babi almost knocking her down.

"Damn girl don't kill me." Babi said laughing.

"I missed you so much." I said hugging her not letting her go.

"I miss you to. Don't you ever leave me like that again." She said looking at me.

"I wont. Bonnie and Clyde forever?" I asked holding out my pinky finger

"Until death do us part." she said connecting her pinky with mine.

"Congratulations" Lucky said pointing to my stomach.

"Thanks Lucky and I'm sorry about everything."

"Naw ma don't be sorry you were right I put my trust in the wrong people." he said hugging me

"I love you guys" I said hugging them all. My life was finally complete. I'm surrounded by the people that meant the most to me! With my true friends,the man of my life, my unborn and my mommy watching over me my life was amazing.

~Pam

I couldn't let this bitch take my boys away from me. I had to do something. If she thought her little ass was just going to have my sons turn against me she's wrong. That spoiled bitch I never cared for her and her moma eitha. I had her mother killed so I know I can kill her little ass. I'm so fuckin tired of my men being taken from me. Somebody had to pay and once and for all I was going to do it my fuckin self I want to torture the little bitch maybe she'll show me a little more respect. The little bitch claim she misses her moma so why not do her the honors and send her with her.