Who's boss

~Ky'Mon

I got up and followed Beauti upstairs. We walked into this big ass room which had a king size bed a walk-in closet and a big bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower.

"this is nice." I told her

"Thanks you can sit down if you want." she said pointing to the bed. I made my way to the bed and took a seat. she had all these nice things but no TV.

"you must don't watch TV."

"why you say that"

"because I see all these nice things but no TV." I told her.

she started laughing while hitting a button on a remote.

"I do have a TV she said pointing at the TV coming up out of the foot of the bed. These two bitches had it made I Neva seen no shit like that.

"Damn ma I see ya" I told her laughing.

"Thanks." We sat up and ate our food and watched TV.

After we ate she went down stairs to throw the trash away.

"y'all must be staying the night because the sound of things yo nigga ain't leaving no time soon." she said laughing.

" What you mean"

"Him and Babi in there getting it down." I knew that nigga Lucky was gonna hit it how they was all on each other.

"naw I gotta be some where I drove anyway I'll come pick him up lata"

"so you leaving me" she asked

"yea I got business to handle." I said getting up off the bed putting on my shoes.

"You gonna give me a hug before I bounce?"

"sure" she said getting out the bed to hug me. I hugged her and squeezed her ass man this girl was beyond fine. she leaned back and kissed me and I ain't talking about no Peck she tongued my ass down had a nigga on hard.

~Beauti

I felt his manhood on rock hard as our tongues played with each others. I stuck my hand in his pants and began to rub his hard manhood through his boxers.

"Damn ma" he said in between our kiss

"I want it" I told him

Ky'Mon pushed me on the bed still kissing me. He pulled down my boy shorts he stuck his fingers in as I let out a moan "Damn nigga I want more." he then bent down and sucked my sweet juices as I grind against his face pushing his head deeper. He then stuck his tongue in deeper. This nigga head game was crazy. "Baby I'm about to cum!" I screamed. "go ahead" he said sucking on me even more. as I came he sucked more. I got a condom out the nightstand and was about to put it on him when his phone rung.

"yea alright I'm on my way." I know this nigga ain't about to leave.

he got up went in the bathroom and washed up.

"Ma I'll see you lata I gotta dip." he said coming out the bathroom

"yea wateva"

"I'm sorry ma I'll make it up to you I promise." he said kissing me before shutting the door behind him. I was mad as hell ughh I wanted the dick bad. I turnt my TV off causing it to go back into the foot of my bed as I went to sleep.

~Ky'Mon

I got her just were I wanna her. I didn't have anything important to do I just wanted to make her ass want me. The pussy taste great but I had to hold off. She had to be on my team. So I had to make her want the "D". I know about how she use to getting Everything she want banking niggas out they cash even if she didn't sleep with them. she had niggas head over hills having niggas breaking up with they bitches just foe a one nightstand with her Yea you know she bad. She was running shit but I gotta show her who's boss.