Act of jealousy leds to disrespect

~Ky'mon

yesterday was crazy I mean I did get a little upset when I seen Beauti all up on ol'boy. I was expecting her to run up to a nigga and show me she missed me but that shit aint work.

"Wats up y'all " I said walking into Babi them house.

"Hey Ky" Babi spoke

her and Lucky was in the kitchen.

"Something smell good."

"Sunday dinner are you gonna stay for some." Babi asked

"Hell yea!"

I was about to ask for Beauti but the bitch was just walking in with the samething she left in lastnight.

"Damn y'all niggas don't know how to go home." she shouted

"Where you was?" I asked

"who you talking to" she know got damn well I was talking to her

"you who else"

"girl it smell good what you cooking." she asked Babi clearly ignoring me.

"I know you hear me."

"Babi I'll be in my room" she said making her way to the stairs ignoring me again.

"BEAUTI" I said screaming her name I hated when a mutha fuckas ignored me.

"FIRST OFF NIGGA WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU IS COMIN UP IN MY SHIT ASKIN QUESTIONS YOU DONT PAY NOT NAN BILL. SECOND IM FUCKIN GROWN LAST TIME I CHECKED MY PARENTS WERE NO LONGER ON THIS EARTH. THIRD I DONT ASK YO PUNK ASS QUESTIONS SO DONT ASK ME ANY AND LAST YOU AINT MY FUCKIN MAN WTF WRONG WITH YOU DONT ASK ME SHIT WHEN YO ASS WENT M.I.A FOR THREE MONTHS! she shouted.

"You batta lower your voice." I told her this bitch was pushing it.

"Excuse me? Man Lucky get ya homie before it be a murder scene." she said laughing but could tell she was serious.

"Bitch I know you ain't threaten me."

"Bitch who you calling bitch. you know what I'm not even gone worry about it I let you eat the pussy now you think you own me ha nigga I know my shit taste that good but you bugging." she said walking up stairs.

"Go apologize to her now because you was dead ass wrong." Babi said

"Hell naw"

"Lucky make him apologize or he can leave."

"Man stop acting like a bitch and go apologize Yu did disrespect the girl." Lucky said

"Man shut yo punk ass up" I said while heading toward the stairs.