hospital visit

~Beauti

   "Hey girlyy" I said as Ky'Mon and I walked into Babi's room.

"Don't hey girly me where have you been" she said with an attitude

"Home I was sick I didn't want to get my nephew sick"

"um no yo ass was sick yesterday. yo ass was suppose to be here hours ago"

"Ohh see what had happened was me and Ky'Mon took a nap my feet was swollen."

"yea whatever that's why you pregnant now I'm surprise your not having twins. Don't lie to me I know y'all was fuckin!"Babi said rolling her eyes making all of us laugh. She wasn't lying Ky'Mon and I got caught up in bed we ain't noticed the time. Ugh that was some good ass sex.

"I'm sorry" I said smiling

"Whatever Ky'Mon I'm mad at you to."

"Why what I did?" Ky'Mon asked sitting down.

"Boy please I know you the one that wanted to fuck y'all two make me sick"

"sis don't be mad I bought you fruit."

Right then and there that frown turned into a big ass smile.

"Thanks Ky okay I'm not mad at you anymore but Beauti you ain't off the hook."

"Ky'Mon really??"

"What I ain't want her mad at me." he said laughing.

"ain't nobody stun Babi. Where's the baby?"

"They took him down to run some test" she said stuffing her mouth with pineapples.

"He's okay right"

"Yea girl Lucky went down with him they should be coming back in here in a minute."

"Girl swallow your food first." I said as I sat on Ky'Mon's lap.

"Shut up Beauti.What y'all did today.Well never mind I know what y'all nasty behinds did"

"We did not have sex what is you talking about"

"Bonnie what ever I know you!"

"Wateva" I said as Lucky and the baby came in

"The test were fine he's such a healthy baby." A chubby looking nurse said

"Thank you ma'am"

"Your welcome just buzz me if you need anything."

"will do" Babi said as the nurse left.

"Omg let me see my nephew. Awww he's so adorable those fat cheeks." I said as I took the baby into my arm.

"I know my baby cute you ain't got to tell me." Babi said

"Baby look" I said walking over to Ky'Mon.

"y'all might as well get use to it. y'all got a couple weeks or maybe a month left." Lucky said.

"Baby I'm hungry can you go get me something to eat?" Babi told Lucky

"Sure watcha want"

"It don't matta just bring me something."

"Ight Ky'Mon you coming with me?" Lucky asked

"Hell yea I ain't about to stay here with these two" Ky'Mon said standing up from the chair

"You want something piglet?"

"Yea bring me something back love you"

"love you to" Ky'Mon said as they walked out the room.

"Girl okay guess who we seen at the store today. And scoot over" I told Babi as I got in her hospital bed with her.

"Who"

"Bitch Pam and her sidekick.Girl I swear I try so hard not to disrespect that lady but ughh her old ass pushing me."

"What she did and where y'all was at?"

"At the grocery store. Ky'Mon went off on her I was so shocked."

"Foreal he probably did it because he's tired of her girl she need to grow up. She to old for that shit." Babi said putting a grape into her mouth.

"Ky'Mon said the same thing. Girl I almost lost it when she threatened my baby life.  But Ky'Mon handled her. I'm just ready to drop this baby so I can beat her ass. Girl I swear I'll fight that lady."

"We can jump her old ass omg Beauti we'll beat her ass" Babi said as we both laughed.

"And Candy know her ass can't fight."

"Girl I'm bout tied of her wanna be somebody ass. The bitch holding on to something that happened when we were in high-school. She so dumb"

"Girl tell me about it. Ain't my fought her nigga wanted to taste the cat." I said laughing.

"Your dumb. But don't let that foolishness stress you."

"I'm not ain't nobody stun Pam and her suppose to be threats.

~Ky'mon

"Man lil man looks just like you." I said as we pulled up to a Chinese joint.

"Yea he do don't he." Lucky said cheesing.

"What you been up to tho." Lucky asked

"Nun really preparing for the baby. I had to handle some business yesterday with the club and all but other then that shit been good."

"You talked to ma yet?" Lucky asked cutting off the engine. As he sat back in his seat.

"Man I'm about this close from killing her ass dawg. She really taking my kindness for weakness." I said lighting a blunt.

"Man what she do this time?"

"Dawg she threatened my child nigga right in front of me. Something wrong with her ass. And Beauti wasn't lying her ass do be with that hoe Candy." I said as I took a pull of the blunt before I passed it to Lucky

"Man well you know she's up to something Candy is half her age what she doing with her. They ain't got shit in common." Lucky said as he put the blunt to his mouth.

He was right they ain't have shit in common but the beef with my piglet.

"Man ma batta get her shit together and she batta do it quick."

"Ky'Mon all I can say is stay by your girl side. Just keep her safe until she have the baby. She can't do shit right now. But I'm telling you when Beauti have that baby ma batta be smart cause that damn girl ain't shit to play with. especially if her ass shot me." Lucky said making us both laugh

"you right man. Lets get these girls something to eat before we be in trouble." I said getting out the truck.

Beauti's a tough girl. I know she can handle herself but I'm her soon to be husband so I'm going to ride with her. I'm tired of taking up for my mother. She wrong and I ain't about to keep letting her get away with shit. 

So I decided to give y'all a little update. It wasn't much but it's something!  But I won't be updating again until next week some time. I have things I need to get done. But I'll try my best to keep updating!

VOTE!!!! COMMENT!!!! SHARE!!!!

Sweetexotickush :) <333